Jordan Tourism Board to unveil gastronomic microsite
The Jordan Tourism board is to launch a dedicated microsite aimed at highlighting the country's diverse culinary scene and promoting its Bedouin hospitality.
Amman: the capital of Jordan
The website will offer an insight into Jordanian food and will include interactive recipes with step-by-step videos, featuring a variety of native specialities.
These include the traditional tabbouleh, an Arab salad made from bulgur, tomatoes, cucumber and finely chopped herbs.
Jordan now boasts a burgeoning food scene according to the country's tourism body, and also produces a wide range of home-grown wines.
The website is being launched as part of Jordan's plans to focus on gastronomy for 2014.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Editorial Compliance Telegraph Media Group Competitive + excellent benefits, London
- board director > DIRECT RESPONSE EVANGELIST collectivo to £90k + bens, LONDON
- Director of Marketing Greenwich School of Management Circa £80,000 per annum package + bonus , Greenwich and Greenford, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Brand Manager Amnesty International Secretariat £52,464, WC1X 0DW
- Head of Creative Services [Fill Exclusive] - Unique London Agency - £100k+ Fill Recruitment Ltd £100k+, Central London