easyJet celebrates passengers and the 'easyJet generation'
The simple actions of eating an ice cream, spreading on sun-cream, walking across an airport terminal and sitting down to talk are carried out by multiple people and spliced together in easyJet's new ad.
The new "generation easyJet" film aims to depict the diversity of its passengers and the different reasons that take them on board one of its flights, from business travel to holiday plans to visiting friends and family.
Client: Peter Duffy, marketing director, easyJet
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford
- Market Insight & Reporting Manager Michael Page Digital £42800 - £50300 per annum, London
- Senior Display, Social and Mobile Manager Michael Page Digital £75000 - £78000 per annum, Middlesex