Turkey of the week: MySingleFriend.com
James Swift thinks MySingleFriend.com’s latest effort misses the mark: "The ‘will you go out with my friend?’ angle just comes across as patronising.
"I can’t imagine a single person out there who would think this is an acceptable approach to finding love – and, if there is one, they deserve to be alone."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Complience and Risk Manager BBC £34000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Strategic Alliances Manger, major RTB platform Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum + +comm, London
- Digital Project Manager Purple Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Senior Digital Project Manager Purple Consultancy £300 per day, London