JCDecaux builds ad opportunities into fabric of Terminal 2
JCDecaux Airport UK has unveiled a range of advertising opportunities at Heathrow's upcoming Terminal 2: The Queen's Terminal.
JCDecaux: offers a range of advertising possibilities at Heathrow's Terminal 2
Following Terminal 5’s blueprint, JCDecaux and Heathrow have worked alongside architects to develop a media proposition combining digital screens and iconic poster sites, as the terminal was being designed.
Opening next year on 4 June, Terminal 2 will host more than 100 digital screens, including large screens above the main entrance, departure lounge and baggage hall. There will also be two zones available for experiential opportunities within the check-in area.
Nick Webb, head of advertising, sponsorship and expo at the airport, noted how the advertising opportunities will be "part of the fabric of Heathrow", having been "designed into the construction blueprints".
He added: "It is this integration that will ensure their effectiveness. Terminal 2 is central to Heathrow's vision of 'Making every journey better’'"
Julie France, managing director of JCDecaux Airport, said: "You'll find an impressive range of dominating Impact panels, immersive broadcast panels and screens, and a variety of touch options. The interaction between these platforms and the desirable audience will further enhance Heathrow's ability to deliver a world of advertising possibility."Follow @DurraniMix
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Senior Communications and Copywriting Executive Pitch Consultants £25000 - £28000 per annum + bonus and excellent benefits, Coventry
- Junior to Mid-Weight Creative Teams Daniel Marks London £30-60k, London
- Category Coordinator Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum, Northamptonshire