Krow and TMW snare Virgin Trains business
Virgin Trains has chosen Krow to handle the brand's advertising business and TMW to work on its digital and CRM accounts.
Elvis was the incumbent on all three accounts and repitched for the business. Creativebrief handled the review.
Krow beat Crispin Porter & Bogusky and one other agency in the final pitch stage. Ten agencies pitched for the three accounts. Lida and Weapon7 competed at an earlier stage.
Virgin Trains said that the tender process for the digital and CRM business was ongoing and that no contracts had been signed. The brand did not respond to requests for comment on the Krow win.
No-one at TMW or Krow would comment.
Elvis won the business alongside Dare in 2008.
As part of the Virgin Trains franchise extension, the operator is required to tender all contracts every three years.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Junior Account Director / Account Director - Fabulous Global Agency - Central London - to £47k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £47k, Central London
- business director > TOP LONDON AGENCY > ATL collectivo Up to £90,000 + great benefits, London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER | Integrated Agency | Confectionery | up to £30k Judi Patton up to £30k, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - Creative London Agency - MOBILE/Social Media - £40-47k Judi Patton £40-47k, London
- SENIOR CREATIVE LEAD - LUXURY ONLINE BRAND Success Digital £40000 - £48000 per annum, London
- Digital Project Manager / Business Analyst - Client Side Salt £35000 - £50000 per annum + + Benefits , London