Krow and TMW snare Virgin Trains business
Virgin Trains has chosen Krow to handle the brand's advertising business and TMW to work on its digital and CRM accounts.
Elvis was the incumbent on all three accounts and repitched for the business. Creativebrief handled the review.
Krow beat Crispin Porter & Bogusky and one other agency in the final pitch stage. Ten agencies pitched for the three accounts. Lida and Weapon7 competed at an earlier stage.
Virgin Trains said that the tender process for the digital and CRM business was ongoing and that no contracts had been signed. The brand did not respond to requests for comment on the Krow win.
No-one at TMW or Krow would comment.
Elvis won the business alongside Dare in 2008.
As part of the Virgin Trains franchise extension, the operator is required to tender all contracts every three years.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Sales Manager- Dynamic Video, digital & Mobile Business Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + amazing commission, London
- Account Director PFJ £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Comms Account Manager: £35k Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Client Service Manager - Media Planning and Sponsorship PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer:(Fashion,Retail,Conceptual,Print, Digital) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Search Account Manager - The Leading Media Agency - PPC Ultimate Asset £30000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London