Travel Republic calls pitch for ad account
Travel Republic, the online travel agent, is looking for a creative agency to handle its advertising.
Travel Republic: seeks ad agency
The process is being managed in-house and a shortlist of four or five agencies have been invited to pitch for the account.
The brief is to help create Travel Republic’s marketing strategy. Both digital and above-the-line agencies have been included on the shortlist. There is no incumbent on the business.
Travel Republic released its first and only TV ad in January 2011. The spot focused on the ability of people to customise different aspects of their holiday through the site by making a TV look like a tablet-style touchscreen.
The company has been 100 per cent owned by a subsidiary of The Emirates Group since 2012.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire