P&O launches hunt for lead creative agency
P&O Ferries has issued a brief to find a lead creative agency after dropping its incumbent for not having a presence in Europe.
P&O: Designate is incumbent
The brief involves direct marketing and digital strategy, including data analysis, SEO, e-mail and social media, as well as creative strategy.
The winning shop will create signs on board P&O ferries, any future website design and a promotional strategy.
Sarah Rosier, the head of marketing at P&O Ferries, said: "The reasons for change are that our strategy is different going forward and there is a focus on growing our business, as well as the need to consolidate the amount of agencies that we work with to have a more integrated marketing approach."
The incumbent shop, the Brighton-based Designate, will not take part in the process. Rosier said that this was because the agency was not part of a network and did not have a "strong continental presence".
P&O Ferries works with Havas on media, iCrossing on SEO and R3 on database. All are unaffected by the review.
The government of Dubai has owned P&O Ferries since 2006. The company has more than 20 ships that sail routes linking the UK with Belgium, France, Ireland and the Netherlands.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)