London Gatwick hires Creature for ad brief
London Gatwick has appointed Creature to create a campaign to support its plans for a second runway following a competitive pitch.
London Gatwick: airport appoints Creature to promote its campaign for a second runway
The agency has been briefed with creating a public awareness campaign to position a second runway at London Gatwick as the obvious choice to solve the UK’s need for airport expansion.
The work will form part of the broader ‘Gatwick for growth’ campaign, which was launched at the Shard on 25 March by Stewart Wingate, the chief executive of Gatwick Airport.
Dan Shute, the managing partner of Creature, said: "This is an incredibly important debate, both for London and the South East, and for the UK as a whole – we’re absolutely thrilled to be able to help act as the voice of common sense, and put Gatwick’s case forward."
Campaign revealed in February that Gatwick approached agencies directly about an advertising brief. However, at the time, a spokeswoman for Gatwick Airport said the brief was for social media and PR.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)