Celebrity Cruises reviews £5m media account
Royal Caribbean Cruises operator Celebrity Cruises is to review its £5 million media planning and buying account, currently held by AMS Media.
Royal Caribbean Cruises: operates three separate UK and Ireland brands
The review will be conducted internally by the director of marketing and PR, Toby Shaw, a former marketer at Sony.
Shaw is understood to be working alongside Celebrity Cruises managing director, Jo Rzymowksa, in the early stages of briefing media agencies that wish to compete for the business,
Shaw has 12 years of marketing experience. He has held senior roles at Sony Europe and Heineken and led partnerships with the 'James Bond' franchise and pan-European sponsorship activity with FIFA.
He was appointed to the senior leadership team at Celebrity Cruises at the end of last year, after a decision by the parent company Royal Caribbean Cruises to develop dedicated marketing and sales teams for its three separate UK and Ireland brands, Royal Caribbean Cruises, Celebrity Cruises and Azamara Club Cruises.
Earlier this month, Celebrity Cruises was announced as the official cruise partner for the entertainment venue The O2.
The deal runs until the end of 2014 and will offer the cruise operator the opportunity to interact with the venue’s audience and followers, via a number of events and marketing initiatives throughout The O2.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)