UK wins three Mobile Lions
UK agencies won three Lions in Mobile at the Cannes Lions awards ceremony this evening, while the Grand Prix went to FCB Brasil for work for Nivea Fun Kids.
McCann London won a Silver Lion for its "friend compass" work with the travel comparison website company Momondo Group.
R/GA London was also a winner with a Bronze Lion for its work for Beats Music, while JWT London picked up Bronze Lion for "Android Kit-Kat", its work for Nestle.
Leading the way for awards in the mobile category was Brazil, with 12 wins, including the Grand Prix, three Silver Lions, three Gold Lions and five Bronze Lions.
The Grand Prix went to "the protection ad" for Nivea Sun Kids, which was created by FCB Brasil and involved a wrist strap for kids that linked to a mobile ad in case children ran off while on the beach.
In second place was the US with two Golds, two Silvers and six Bronze Lions.
Last year, UK agencies received three Lions, including a Gold Lion for SapientNitro’s "get cash" for Royal Bank of Scotland.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire