Latest ad news
Jean Claude Van Damme returns to The Rockies for Coors Light's new campaign.
Axe, the Unilever body spray brand known as Lynx in the UK, has released two films encouraging men to embrace the weekdays that everyone else hates.
Vamousse, a head lice-killing product by life sciences company TyraTech, is releasing a part-animated TV and cinema ad to announce its UK launch.
Barclays says thank you to the people who take part in grassroots football in a TV ad highlighting the bank's Premier League sponsorship.
Comparethemarket.com's meerkat mascots take their adopted son back to his African roots in a campaign from the insurance comparison website.
Puma has released a TV ad featuring Usain Bolt in a hot tub to launch its new brand platform.
CHI & Partners and Anchor parted ways today, ending a relationship that spanned 11 years. Campaign takes a look at a selection of the agency's ads for the butter brand.
Adidas celebrates Lionel Messi's return to Barcelona following his disappointing World Cup by turning him into a panther to promote the brand's Adizero f50 football boots.
Enterprise Rent-A-Car's Anglo-American duo of salesmen is back in a TV and digital campaign.
Lexus Europe has partnered with the musician and entrepreneur Will.i.am, as part of its campaign to launch the Lexus NX car.
The Advertising Standards Authority has ruled that The Red Brick Road's "journey to surf" spot for Jägermeister was irresponsible, following complaints by the Youth Alcohol Advertising Council.
Greenpeace has launched a campaign featuring a dozen playful cats to mark today as International Tiger Day.
Palestinian and Israeli bereaved families unite to send the message "we don't want you here", in this anti-conflict film.
Part of what makes this ad so affecting is the juxtaposition of black and white footage and 1920 s setting, soundtracked by an unnerving late 90 s techno song. Working from a first person perspective, the ad follows a young man in what appears to be ...
Created by John Webster for BMP DDB, the now somewhat controversial cartoon shows a young boy denying a crow a drink of his Kia Ora, saying "It s too orangey for crows, it s just for me and my dog". A succession of crows then follow the boy offering ...
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)