Latest ad news
HSBC has launched a global campaign to promote its sponsorship of the Hong Kong Rugby Sevens.
Halifax has continued its witty campaign strategy with "holiday dad", a new spot highlighting its brand values of rewarding customers who give extra.
Homebase, the home and garden retailer, has ditched the shipping containers that have featured in its ads for the past two years in favour of showing a family transforming their home and garden.
Cobra, the Molson Coors Indian beer, has launched its biggest marketing campaign to date, introducing a charismatic entrepreneur 'The Boss' who runs the Cobra brewery and a bra company.
Birds Eye has kicked off a £60 million pan-European relaunch campaign, with a spot by Havas Worldwide London featuring a modern family eating the brand's fish fingers and frozen peas.
Google has teamed up with Manchester United to give the football club's fans the chance to appear pitch-side at Old Trafford on digital screens.
EE, the mobile operator, has launched a new Gold Spot ad campaign featuring cinematic remakes of popular viral videos, such as Gary Brolsma's 'Numa Numa'.
Droga5 Europe has produced its first piece of work since being established in 2013, for new client Beats by Dre.
Sofaworks, the sofa retailer previously called CSL, has signed a sponsorship deal for the high-profile TV show 'Gogglebox', ahead of its return in a new Friday night slot on 7 March.
Motors.co.uk is releasing the next phase of its "carfuffle" campaign, which features a car buyer riding around on a headless chicken.
MasterCard has released a film of the Brazilian footballer Lucio talking about his experiences of the UEFA Champions League, ahead of tonight's games in the tournament.
Save the Children's new TV campaign shows real footage of a woman giving birth.
Jägermeister is to launch its first TV advertising campaign in the UK next month, with a 60-second spot about a group of professional surfers.
PepsiCo UK has created 'The Unbelievable Channel' on YouTube, which will be updated weekly with videos of people doing unbelievable things.
Three has released a campaign featuring a young girl singing Starship's 'We Built This City' as a follow-up to 2013's viral smash, "the pony".
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Account Director AF Selection £35,000 - £38,000 plus car, Birmingham
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + CA + benefits, London