Latest ad news
The Post Office has kicked off a '24-hour Property Challenge', exclusively within Channel 4 ad spots.
Peperami, the meat snack brand, has returned to TV advertising with its 21-year-old "It's a bit of an Animal" slogan, and a partnership with Doc Martens.
Powerade, the Coca-Cola-owned sports drink, has launched a global campaign with FC Barcelona player Andrés Iniesta, ahead of the 2014 Fifa World Cup.
London Live has been touring the city with a bus equipped with what the new local TV channel claims is the largest vehicular screen ever built, and the largest outdoor TV screen in the area, after Wembley Stadium's.
Dove is releasing the follow-up to its Cannes Titanium Grand Prix-winning 'Real Beauty Sketches' campaign in cinemas across the UK, marking a first for the brand.
Unilever has created a YouTube channel filled with hair styling tutorials from well-known video bloggers as a platform to advertise a range of its hair brands.
Wilkinson, the household goods retailer, has launched a TV campaign featuring ship-proud pirates, to announce its rebrand as Wilko.
The Big Yellow Self Storage Company has revived the 1970s arcade game 'Space Invaders' with a twist, on an outdoor screen at the Westfield shopping centre in Shepherd's Bush.
The singer Michael Bublé is fronting a multimillion-pound TV campaign for Global Radio's Smooth Radio network.
B&Q, the home improvement retailer, has released a TV spot that urges people to engage in DIY.
Lurpak has once again given home cooking a cinematic feel in a TV ad promoting its Cook's Range of products.
Evian has today released its full ad featuring Spider-Man, which the brand has been promoting with teasers for more than a week.
Ahead of today's launch of London Live, its editorial director, and former Campaign editor, Stefano Hatfield, explains why he believes the capital will never be the same again.
Batchelors is targeting do-it-all mums in a new £1.4 million TV campaign for its Deli Box range.
Aldi has had an ad banned by the Advertising Standards Authority after its rival supermarket chain Asda made a series of complaints.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Comms Account Manager: £35k Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Client Service Manager - Media Planning and Sponsorship PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer:(Fashion,Retail,Conceptual,Print, Digital) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Search Account Manager - The Leading Media Agency - PPC Ultimate Asset £30000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Head of Digital Marketing Salt £60000 - £86000 per annum + £5K C/A, Manchester
- Display Account Manager - Media Agency - London Norton Leigh up to 28k plus excellent benefits, Central London