Latest ad news
Hotpoint Appliances is sponsoring the Good Food Channel's World of Flavour strand in a six-figure deal, with idents running until September next year.
The scene is a big sound stage at Shepperton studios. Tensions are running a little high on the Oxo family kitchen set.
UKTV is supporting the launch of UKTV Play, its new video-on-demand service, with an animated campaign.
A graduate has scored a one-month trial at VCCP after sending the agency a David Brent-inspired video application.
Timings of the review of audience measurement for published media brands have been announced, with the aim of introducing a new system by early 2016.
Currys PC World is launching a brand campaign ahead of the Christmas season with the strapline "we start with you".
Argos is releasing the second ad in its "get set go Argos" campaign.
Philips is unveiling an online campaign starring the Olympic gymnast Louis Smith, aimed at encouraging people to ditch bottled juice in favour of making fresh juices at home.
The Breast Cancer Campaign "wear it pink" fundraising initiative has crowd-sourced four videos to run across cinema, digital, social media and out-of-home channels.
Blinkbox, Tesco's answer to LoveFilm and Netflix, is preparing to release a brand campaign that it hopes will establish it as the home of the latest blockbusters.
Haig Club, the Diageo-owned whisky brand, has released a TV ad that stars David Beckham and was directed by Guy Ritchie.
Taylor Swift gets lost in a sea of kittens in the latest TV campaign for Diet Coke.
D&AD is to introduce wood and graphite Pencils as part of an overhaul of its awards.
Sir Martin Sorrell, the WPP chief executive, has hit out at the recent departure of Omnicom's chief financial officer, Randall Weisenburger, labelling the move "remarkable".
Chanel No 5 has launched a three-minute film, directed by Baz Luhrmann and featuring supermodel Gisele Bündchen.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Junior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 per annum, West Midlands
- Communications Manager Ball & Hoolahan - Top Jobs £28,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)