Latest ad news
Ballantine's Scotch whisky has released the latest episode in its series "stay true stories" with musician and DJ, Black Coffee.
Royal London, the mutual life and pensions company, is launching a TV spot featuring time traveller, Roy.
Smirnoff has released a TV campaign across four African countries for its Ice Double Black and Ice Double Black Guarana drinks, as part of a push in the continent by parent company Diageo.
Grey London has unveiled its first work for Volvo Car Group, which aims to shake up "bland car advertising".
Argos has given its alien family mascots a swan song ad before saying goodbye after three years.
Diageo's global managing director, James Thompson, says branded content lets brands tell a story in a way that ads don't allow.
Smirnoff, the Diageo-owned vodka brand, has unveiled a £15 million campaign across Europe.
First Direct unveiled a brand ad during last night's opening episode of 'Downton Abbey'.
Lexus has released some new footage from behind-the-scenes of its recently launched "facet city" ad for the Lexus NX.
If Scotland votes yes to independence tomorrow, its major cities would become outliers, London will become more of a competitor for business and the remaining UK will be diminished, warned Martin Sorrell, chief executive and founder of WPP.
Virgin Trains has pumped £8 million into an integrated campaign, as part of a new strategy to refocus on its brand.
Royal Philips has released a campaign to push its new range of digitally-connected lightbulbs.
JWT London has created Canon Europe's biggest advertising campaign, which is directed by Jonathan Glazer and positions the camera manufacturer under the 'Come and See' banner.
The English Beef and Lamb executive (Eblex) is to launch a TV campaign this autumn promoting midweek roasts.
Notonthehighstreet.com, the online retailer, sets out its stall as a brand in a quirky new TV campaign.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manger Brand Recruitment Negotiable, Wellingborough
- Account Manager - Media Sales, TV & Digital Boyce Recruitment Base Salary depends on exp + Commission and Bens., London (Central), London (Greater)