Latest ad news
Argos is releasing the second ad in its "get set go Argos" campaign.
Philips is unveiling an online campaign starring the Olympic gymnast Louis Smith, aimed at encouraging people to ditch bottled juice in favour of making fresh juices at home.
The Breast Cancer Campaign "wear it pink" fundraising initiative has crowd-sourced four videos to run across cinema, digital, social media and out-of-home channels.
Blinkbox, Tesco's answer to LoveFilm and Netflix, is preparing to release a brand campaign that it hopes will establish it as the home of the latest blockbusters.
Haig Club, the Diageo-owned whisky brand, has released a TV ad that stars David Beckham and was directed by Guy Ritchie.
Taylor Swift gets lost in a sea of kittens in the latest TV campaign for Diet Coke.
D&AD is to introduce wood and graphite Pencils as part of an overhaul of its awards.
Sir Martin Sorrell, the WPP chief executive, has hit out at the recent departure of Omnicom's chief financial officer, Randall Weisenburger, labelling the move "remarkable".
Chanel No 5 has launched a three-minute film, directed by Baz Luhrmann and featuring supermodel Gisele Bündchen.
The Advertising Standards Authority has banned an online ad for BMW's M4 model for encouraging unsafe and irresponsible driving.
Hiscox, the insurer, makes good use of 3D projection mapping in a TV brand campaign that launches tonight.
Dom Joly has directed a hidden camera stunt in the style of his famous' Trigger Happy' TV show as part of M&C Saatchi's campaign for NatWest and the Royal Bank of Scotland.
Lenovo, the Chinese tech giant, has launched a global ad campaign starring its product engineer Ashton Kutcher.
Subway has launched the latest spot in its ongoing "my sub, my way" campaign, featuring the flamenco dancer Gareth Twinkleman.
Boots UK, the health and beauty retailer, has replaced stores in rural towns and villages with giant luxury products in its latest TV ad.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager - Entertainments Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...