Latest ad news
Greenpeace has launched a campaign featuring a dozen playful cats to mark today as International Tiger Day.
Palestinian and Israeli bereaved families unite to send the message "we don't want you here", in this anti-conflict film.
Part of what makes this ad so affecting is the juxtaposition of black and white footage and 1920 s setting, soundtracked by an unnerving late 90 s techno song. Working from a first person perspective, the ad follows a young man in what appears to be ...
Created by John Webster for BMP DDB, the now somewhat controversial cartoon shows a young boy denying a crow a drink of his Kia Ora, saying "It s too orangey for crows, it s just for me and my dog". A succession of crows then follow the boy offering ...
This ad is about a twister s destructive power, with dramatic footage of a storm interspersed with shots of a single Volvo handling the rampage. Beautiful cinematography and an affecting score add emotion to the ad, heightened by a voiceover explaini...
McDonald's UK is tonight launching the first ad in its 'Here's to What Matters' campaign, focusing on its charity work.
As the Glasgow 2014 Commonwealth Games kick off Campaign looks at some of the advertising that has aired in its run-up.
Virgin Holidays has launched a series of online videos supported by social media to back its summer campaign entitled 'The Caribbean Has Got it Covered'.
Suzuki is releasing a brand campaign for its Swift range of cars including a TV spot that breaks on Monday.
Crusha has continued its mix of cats and off-the-wall humour in its new TV and cinema campaign, despite changing creative agencies.
Magnum Mini has created a series of film-themed idents for its seven-figure sponsorship of the 9pm daily movie on Film4.
GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) has had an ad for its MaxiNutrition brand banned for exaggerating its health benefits.
Celebrities including Eddie Izzard, Tanni Grey-Thompson and Ross Kemp are to feature in an ad launched today by senior figures in adland as part of a new campaign against Scottish independence.
The ad watchdog has banned a Jaguar Land Rover ad starring the actor Tom Hiddleston, who played Loki in the 'Thor' films, for encouraging drivers to behave irresponsibility.
O2 has launched the latest spot in its "be more dog" campaign, featuring the cat living like a hip hop star.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Digital Executive Innesco £20k-26k, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)