Latest ad news
As the Glasgow 2014 Commonwealth Games kick off Campaign looks at some of the advertising that has aired in its run-up.
Virgin Holidays has launched a series of online videos supported by social media to back its summer campaign entitled 'The Caribbean Has Got it Covered'.
Suzuki is releasing a brand campaign for its Swift range of cars including a TV spot that breaks on Monday.
Crusha has continued its mix of cats and off-the-wall humour in its new TV and cinema campaign, despite changing creative agencies.
Magnum Mini has created a series of film-themed idents for its seven-figure sponsorship of the 9pm daily movie on Film4.
GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) has had an ad for its MaxiNutrition brand banned for exaggerating its health benefits.
Celebrities including Eddie Izzard, Tanni Grey-Thompson and Ross Kemp are to feature in an ad launched today by senior figures in adland as part of a new campaign against Scottish independence.
The ad watchdog has banned a Jaguar Land Rover ad starring the actor Tom Hiddleston, who played Loki in the 'Thor' films, for encouraging drivers to behave irresponsibility.
O2 has launched the latest spot in its "be more dog" campaign, featuring the cat living like a hip hop star.
Gold, the UKTV comedy channel, will reveal a brand refresh tomorrow, including new idents featuring a giant rubber duck, a balloon dog and some toy seals.
Transport for London has unveiled a major behavioural change campaign to try and get people in the capital to be more considerate of each other when they are on the roads.
Chambord, the raspberry liqueur, is releasing its first TV campaign since appointing Wieden & Kennedy to its creative account.
Metcalfe's, which was founded by one of the men behind Pret A Manger, is releasing its first TV ad.
A campaign by the Singapore National Council On Problem Gambling hit a snag last night after Germany's routing of Brazil.
The National Trust has brought its '50 things to do before you're 11¾' campaign to TV, the first solo television ad in the organisation's history.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- MARKETING MANAGER - Fashion Success Digital negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing - SyFy NBC Universal Competitive, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £26,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £35,000, London (Central), London (Greater)