Latest ad news
An ad for Haig Club whisky featuring David Beckham has survived censure from the Advertising Standards Authority, after it concluded he does "not have strong appeal to children".
Sharon Osbourne, the reality TV celebrity, stars in the latest Moneysupermarket.com ad, which features a man wearing tight denim shorts and heels, dancing to Pussycat Dolls.
First Utility, the independent energy company, has launched a national TV campaign that explains how hard the business works to get the best prices.
Honey Monster will return to the small screen on 18 January after a gap of some five years, with a new TV ad developed by The Gate London for the newly renamed Honey Monster Puffs.
Ashton Kutcher cannot keep away from adland. After kicking off the month by featuring in the latest Wrigley's Extra spot he was all over CES last week. Campaign takes a look at the other ads the actor has starred in over the years.
Sport England, the body that allocates public funding to sport, is kicking off a campaign to encourage women to get active, featuring a TV ad created by FCB Inferno.
St John Ambulance has launched a light-hearted campaign that teaches people how save a life, and features voiceovers from David Walliams, David Mitchell, Johnny Vegas and Sir John Hurt.
Shredded Wheat is telling people to "live from the heart" in a new TV campaign that kicks off with an ad about an aging Northern Soul enthusiast.
Thinkbox is now accepting entries for the Thinkbox TV Planning Awards 2015, which recognise and celebrate inspired use of commercial TV.
Domino's Pizza has agreed a multi-million pound deal to sponsor youth-focused soap Hollyoaks for two years from next Monday.
A flock of T-shirts migrate like birds across land and sea before settling in a wardrobe in the latest ad in Ikea's 'The Wonderful Everyday' campaign.
Foxy Bingo, the online bingo site, is unveiling a makeover for its brand character Foxy in a multi-million pound campaign, which includes a TV spot and additional online films.
Adam & Eve/DDB's first TV ad for Virgin Atlantic since winning the airline's creative account in August challenges customers to pursue their goals and "let it fly".
Beagle Street has avoided censure after the Advertising Standards Authority received more than 100 complaints that the life insurance company's TV ad was scaring children.
Ashton Kutcher, the actor who played Steve Jobs in a biopic about the Apple founder in 2013, stars in a new TV campaign for Wrigley's Extra chewing gum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London