Video games & console marketing
José Mourinho, the Chelsea manager, will feature in TV ads for Top Eleven, a free online football manager game developed by Nordeus.
Imagine Publishing, the Bournemouth-based video games and computing publisher, has appointed James Power to build and lead an ad sales team in London.
A comprehensive round-up of the latest product launches at CES, courtesy of Stuff, the consumer tech authority.
Honda has launched an interactive gaming experience on Xbox One to promote its racing heritage and new car model, the Civic Type R.
Tablets, led by Apple's iPad, Samsung's Galaxy and Google's Nexus, are set to overtake laptops as the UK's most popular place to watch television and films after main TV sets, according to research from Thinkbox.
Game, which has spent the past 20 years selling other brands' video games, has decided to release its own third-person adventure, as part of its Christmas marketing campaign.
Currys PC World, Asda, Very, Littlewoods, Boots, BT and Argos have all launched Black Friday ads today.
It wasn't so long ago that James Connelly was cold-calling potential clients from the directory. Now he is celebrating the big-money sale of his business, Fetch, to Dentsu Aegis Network. Arif Durrani reports
The latest Rajar results show the UK radio industry to be in great shape and should serve as a great wake-up call to advertisers, says Simon Kilby, head of marketplace at Bauer Media.
Google's YouTube is in the early stages of developing an advertising-free subscription service for online video, according to chief executive Susan Wojcicki.
Facebook advertising revenues hit $3.2bn (£1.98bn) in Q3, with profits up 90% year on year to $806m but admitted that its expenses would rocket as much as 75% in 2015.
A new generation of gamers is sharing and viewing content in ways that have caught the attention of media owners. But can they harness these trends to grow their businesses? Jason Kingsley OBE, chief executive of games maker Rebellion shares his thou...
Nigel Walley thinks there is room for ads in pay-TV set-top boxes, while TV VoD should be sold separately in ad deals.
Imagine launching a media network in the UK using only images, and with no indication about how much it costs to advertise or how many people you can reach. Welcome to the age of Instagram. The international roll-out of an ad service on Facebook s ...
Konami, the game developer behind Metal Gear Solid, has appointed M&C Saatchi to handle the £30 million global launch of the fifth edition in the franchise.
Protect Your Bubble, the insurer that specialises in gadgets, is pitching for a creative agency in the UK.
Brands should be creating virtual-reality ready content to enhance user experience, according to Solomon Rogers, the creative director at the immersive animation specialists Rewind FX.
Johnnie Walker's film starring Jude Law has already made it into this week's Campaign Viral Chart, despite only launching two days ago.
This year's Media Week Awards have attracted a record number of 563 entries from the UK's most innovative media companies.
Hear what EC1 has to say...
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...