The best ads and virals
In his biography Peter Mead talks about his first job.
Advertising spend in the UK grew at its fastest rate for three years in the second quarter of this year.
Greenpeace has appointed Lucky Generals for a global campaign.
MediaCom has been shortlisted almost three times more than the next most-nominated agencies for Campaign's Media Awards.
Danone has appointed Possible UK to be its global digital agency for its Activia yogurt brand.
SPIKES ASIA - Transformation. Change. They're big words that are hard to fit in the mouth, but it's something RG/A has tried to digest with an aggressive approach to unlocking opportunities for its clients and itself.
Sony will reportedly cut ties with Fifa at the end of this year, amid an ongoing corruption scandal engulfing the football body over its decision to award the 2018 and 2022 competitions to Russia and Qatar, respectively.
Jumping on the 'second screening' trend and trying to engage with sports fans in real time needs careful planning, plus a bit of spontaneity, says Sarah Groarke, managing director, Snack Media.
John Lewis' 2014 Christmas ad could be on target to be the most shared John Lewis Christmas ad of all time, after it overtook 'The Bear and the Hare' in social media shares during its first 24 hours.
A major study by Waitrose that uses data from millions of purchases in shops and online from over the past year, has found that consumer habits are influenced by social media now more than ever.
AB InBev has appointed Coca-Cola marketer Nick Robinson to the role of marketing director for its UK and Ireland business.
Marketing Society Brand of the Year 2014 nominees #4: Paddy Power, Skyscanner, Spotify, Uber and Unilever
This week we have been running through the brands shortlisted for this year's Marketing Society Brand of the Year award.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- Category Manager - Herbs, Spices & Ready Mixes McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits , Haddenham, Aylesbury