The best ads and virals
1. John Lewis, John Lewis Southampton Impossible to knowingly undersell, this clever campaign promoted new departments at the John Lewis store in Southampton. As the biggest store in the city s West Quay development is close to the Solent, it s a...
1. John Litster It was with a heavy heart that Litster became the managing director of BSkyB at the start of the year, following the tragic death of Nick Milligan in 2013. To end the year with continued growth of more than 800 million in ad revenu...
Robin Williams, the comic actor who took his own life in August, was the most popular Google search in 2014, according to data released by the search engine.
1. Ben Priest, Ben Tollett and Emer Stamp Adam Eve/DDB s wunderkinds knock Bartle Bogle Hegarty s Nick Gill off the top spot a perch he has occupied for the past three years. In addition to a barnstorming performance at Cannes that lifted the m...
1. Garry Lace and Miguel Herrera The manager of the Mexican national football team became a familiar face on TV screens during the summer s World Cup. Such is his resemblance to the former managing director of TBWA\London (and ex-chief executive of...
1. Sainsbury s, Christmas is for sharing Sainsbury s staked its claim on high-concept Christmas ads last year when it funded a 48-minute documentary, Christmas In A Day . This year, the supermarket decided to use its big TV spot to public...
Coca-Cola has confirmed it will be the official sponsors of Rugby World Cup 2015, building on its long standing partnership with the sports event. It will be the soft drink, sports drink and water supplier.
A Dutch Alzheimer's charity, Alzheimer Nederland, has created a clever campaign riffing off the annual Google Zeitgeist video and hijacking the search giant's #yearinsearch hashtag.
William Hill CMO Kristof Fahy urged brands not to over-complicate content and measurement by "disappearing up their own arse" during a panel discussion at BrandMAX this week.
Paddy Power's marketing chief Christian Woolfenden has been promoted to managing director of retail for the UK and Ireland as part of a wider management shake-up.
Strategically planning the direction of Coca-Cola's European marketing output can be challenging but creating content that is emotionally relevant makes it all worthwhile, says Javier Sanchez Lamelas.
The past 12 months have delivered some marketing mistakes of epic proportions. Nicola Kemp rakes through the ashes to reveal the biggest mishaps of the year. Apple out of tune over U2 album In a monumental display of corporate arrogance, Appl...
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)