The best ads and virals
STV, the channel-three licensee in Scotland, has reported pre-tax profit of £8.4 million in the first half of 2014, up 35.5 per cent year on year.
Chime Communications, the owner of VCCP, reported profit before tax of £9.6 million in the first half of 2014, more than 15 times what it made a year earlier, after the World Cup and other tournaments boosted its sports arm.
Pepsi's latest song and short film for its Beats of the Beautiful Game football collection is a crowd-sourced video from Kelly Rowland.
After Mo Farah pulled out of the Commonwealth Games, Jeremy Hart, the managing director of Inc Content, says clever content can prevent brand backers reaching the end of the road when their star is out of the competition.
Take a look at Campaign's top 20 most read news stories in July, which you might have missed.
Hyundai is on the hunt for an agency to handle its customer experience activity.
The classic scene is set: Charles Dance in full Shakespearean mode, issuing a rousing speech to the England rugby team, "Cry God for Harry, England, and Saint George!'" and all that. Except there is a Welshman sat in the dressing room.
Spencer McHugh, EE's marketing director, on a period that has taken him from fibreglass-cow 4G Wi-Fi hotspots at Glastonbury to helping a grandmother Skype and send texts for the first time.
In a 12-year international rugby career, spanning 85 caps and including that golden Rugby World Cup triumph in 2003, Lawrence Dallaglio has witnessed triumph and failure aplenty - and not just on the field of play.
The latest virals from GoPro, Apple and Nike.
McDonald's is set to launch a music and entertainment offering to customers, as it looks to expand its digital presence.
The Premier League has said uploading unofficial video of its games online is illegal, and that it will step up monitoring on social media
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £36,000 - £44,000* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Campaign Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £27,916 - £32,500* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England