The best ads and virals
Pepsi's latest song and short film for its Beats of the Beautiful Game football collection is a crowd-sourced video from Kelly Rowland.
After Mo Farah pulled out of the Commonwealth Games, Jeremy Hart, the managing director of Inc Content, says clever content can prevent brand backers reaching the end of the road when their star is out of the competition.
Take a look at Campaign's top 20 most read news stories in July, which you might have missed.
Hyundai is on the hunt for an agency to handle its customer experience activity.
Adam Crozier, chief executive of ITV, has admitted there is "work to be done" to boost viewers after being outperformed for share of commercial impacts (SOCI) by Channel 4, despite its World Cup coverage last month.
ITV's pre-tax profit was £250 million in the first six months of 2014, a whopping increase of 40 per cent.
The Premier League has said uploading unofficial video of its games online is illegal, and that it will step up monitoring on social media
Sponsors need to move on from silent acquiescence and become more willing to publicly talk about the downsides of the events they support, writes Sarah Walker, global director of Millward Brown's Neuromarketing practice.
Adidas is to increase its marketing and point-of-sale investments over the next 18 months and has introduced new organisational structures for its global brands and sales divisions, under recently appointed executive board members Eric Liedtke and Ro...
Twitter has beaten analysts' expectations and boosted Q2 revenues by 124% year on year to $312m (£184m), although the social network made a loss of $145m (£86m), up from $42m (£28m) in 2013.
Strongbow appears to have had its fill of the "Earn it" positioning it has used since 2012. In July, the biggest-selling cider brand decided instead to highlight its provenance with a TV campaign focused on the "bittersweet" nature of cider-making.
Specsavers' creative director Graham Daldry describes how his in-house team turned Luis Suarez biting an opponent into a viral ad for his brand in less than 16 hours.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)