The best ads and virals
Now the gold tickertape has settled after Super Mario scored big time and Lionel made a Messi of his golden chance, it's a good time to work out who won the battle of the brands in terms of digital customer engagement over the four weeks of Brasil, B...
Nike has made it to the top spot of this week's Campaign Viral Chart with a celeb-packed 90-second spot featuring Jay-Z, Tiger Woods and Michael Jordon.
Quiet Storm pick up Young's Young's Seafood has appointed Quiet Storm to handle its advertising account, ending its relationship with Mother. Time Warner declines Fox offer Time Warner has rebuffed an $80 million takeover bid by 21st Century Fo...
Richard Simkins, the innovations director at Talon Outdoor, explains how the World Cup showed investing exclusively in social networking may be a strategy of diminishing returns.
Argentine player Lionel Messi was the most talked-about footballer on social media during the World Cup, according to research by Hootsuite's analytics tool UberVu.
Coca-Cola has become the most successful World Cup sponsor on social media, reaching 85 million Facebook fans and having the most follows on Twitter.
Lessons need to be learned. And not just by the woeful England football team, but in the world of content marketing too, says Kath Hipwell, planning director at Red Bee Media.
Adidas' World Cup campaign is a watershed moment in content marketing, writes Nicola Kemp // 'All in or nothing was more than just a World Cup strapline for Adidas, it was a real-time marketing state of mind...
With the country still smarting after its ignominious exit from this summer's World Cup, Nike is encouraging Brazilians to forget about that 7-1 thrashing by Germany and look forward to future glory at the 2016 Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro.
Marketing took a peek behind the doors at Facebook's creative studio to find out how the team hand-crafted McDonald's 'Fry Futbol' films using the fast food chain's packaging.
Counting down the 10 most-recalled ads, in association with TNS and Ebiquity.
A US cinema chain has retold the evolution of man to promote its screenings of 'Dawn of the Planet of the Apes' as Marketing, with the help of Unruly, rounds up this week's best branded Vines.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Optimisation Manager / Ad & Campaign Operations Manager UCAS Up to £50,000 plus 30-days annual leave, bonus, flexible benefits & pension, London (Central), London (Greater) / Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- MARKETING MANAGER - Fashion Success Digital negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing - SyFy NBC Universal Competitive, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Retail Marketing Manager - Fashion Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £35,000 - £40,000, London (North), London (Greater)