The best ads and virals
MediaCom has been shortlisted almost three times more than the next most-nominated agencies for Campaign's Media Awards.
Danone has appointed Possible UK to be its global digital agency for its Activia yogurt brand.
SPIKES ASIA - Transformation. Change. They're big words that are hard to fit in the mouth, but it's something RG/A has tried to digest with an aggressive approach to unlocking opportunities for its clients and itself.
SPIKES ASIA - Melissa Barnes' enthusiasm for Twitter is understandable. As head of global brands, it is her job to inform and educate marketers about the plus points of the micro blogging site.
ZenithOptimedia, the Publicis Groupe media network, has downgraded its global ad forecast as a result of disruption to trade and investment caused by tension over Ukraine.
Advertising expenditure in West Europe will grow for the first time in two years driven by the strong UK ad market.
A major study by Waitrose that uses data from millions of purchases in shops and online from over the past year, has found that consumer habits are influenced by social media now more than ever.
AB InBev has appointed Coca-Cola marketer Nick Robinson to the role of marketing director for its UK and Ireland business.
Marketing Society Brand of the Year 2014 nominees #4: Paddy Power, Skyscanner, Spotify, Uber and Unilever
This week we have been running through the brands shortlisted for this year's Marketing Society Brand of the Year award.
We're delighted to announce the shortlist of 20 brands that have shone brightly this year. Now, it's over to you to help choose the finalists by casting your Brand of the Year vote.
Sport and social media are such obvious partners that it is all too easy to declare the future of sports sponsorship will be played out primarily within the realms of 140 characters.
When Marketing met Kia's chief operating officer, Thomas Oh, in Seoul and asked why his company spent billions moving its HQ from one side of the city to another, he turned with a wry smile, crossed his wrists, and simply said: "Gangnam Style."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- PR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London