Agencies lines up for £6 million NSPCC media account
The NSPCC has called a review of its £6 million media planning and buying business.
NSPCC: media review
The charity currently works with Omnicom’s Rapp on its direct response media planning and buying, while the Publicis shop ZenithOptimedia handles the buying for its above-the-line campaigns.
It is understood that the review is in its early stages and that ZenithOptimedia and Rapp are likely to repitch.
Earlier this year, the NSPCC appointed Inferno to work on a nationwide ad campaign aimed at adults.
Last month, the charity launched a campaign called "don’t wait until you’re certain" to encourage people to act if they have concerns about a child.
The Inferno film to accompany the campaign, which was seeded on YouTube, the Netmums website and Facebook, was in the style of user-generated videos of children saying silly things but has a twist when the children start to say things that could indicate they are being abused.
In March, the NSPCC hired the former Channel 4 head of strategic sales Mike Parker as the interim fundraising director to lead its consumer-facing marketing activity, replacing Paul Amadi.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Copywriter fishtank 25k to 40k per year GBP, Marlow, Buckinghamshire
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Head of Marketing fishtank 45k to 60k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...