London Business School hires The Communications Agency
London Business School has appointed The Communications Agency to handle its advertising and customer communications activity.
London Business School: plans to promote its education programme to students and corporate buyers
The agency was appointed after a pitch process that started in December last year and was conducted through AAR.
TCA's brief covers all on- and offline communications to promote the school's education programme to students and corporate buyers.
London Business School has previously worked with agencies including Gyro and Tequila\London. It appointed Mindshare last year to handle its media planning and buying.
In 2009, the agency Serious Ideas won an IPA Effectiveness Award for its social media campaign for London Business School. The activity focused on recruiting students to a new Masters programme at the school.
Adam Leigh, the chief executive of TCA, said the agency would work with London Business School "to bring to life its new brand message".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Middleweight Designer Major Players £30000 - £35000 per annum + Pension & Life Cover, City of London
- Senior Brand Executive Ninesharp £120 - £130 per day, Bournemouth
- Senior Designer Major Players £35000 - £45000 per annum, City of London