The Scottish Government unveils breast cancer campaign
The Scottish Government has launched a breast cancer awareness campaign, as part of its £30m Detect Cancer Early drive.
The campaign features Scottish actress Elaine C Smith, who lost her mum to breast cancer, holding up a series of placards featuring pictures of women's breast, to illustrate the symptoms of the disease.
The TV ad by The Leith Agency spreads the message that "Lumps aren’t the only sign of breast cancer’, so that women will know how to spot the signs.
Guy Vickerstaff, head of art and Phil Evans, copywriter, from The Leith Agency were behind the spot, which was directed by Alex Telfer and produced by MTP.
Evans said: "The finished ad is stripped back and laid-bare. A straightforward but heartfelt appeal to every woman in Scotland."
The Detect Cancer Early campaign aims to increase the early detection of cancer by 25%, saving more than 300 lives a year by the end of the next Parliamentary term.Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
- Senior PPC Account Manager (In-house) Step Ahead Recruitment £30-£40K, Staines, Middlesex
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...