The Scottish Government unveils breast cancer campaign
The Scottish Government has launched a breast cancer awareness campaign, as part of its £30m Detect Cancer Early drive.
The campaign features Scottish actress Elaine C Smith, who lost her mum to breast cancer, holding up a series of placards featuring pictures of women's breast, to illustrate the symptoms of the disease.
The TV ad by The Leith Agency spreads the message that "Lumps aren’t the only sign of breast cancer’, so that women will know how to spot the signs.
Guy Vickerstaff, head of art and Phil Evans, copywriter, from The Leith Agency were behind the spot, which was directed by Alex Telfer and produced by MTP.
Evans said: "The finished ad is stripped back and laid-bare. A straightforward but heartfelt appeal to every woman in Scotland."
The Detect Cancer Early campaign aims to increase the early detection of cancer by 25%, saving more than 300 lives a year by the end of the next Parliamentary term.Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire
- Marketing Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £50K-70K + Benefits Package, Central London