CHI & Partners nets Adopt A Better Way
CHI & Partners has won the advertising account for the charity Adopt A Better Way after a pitch.
Adopt A Better Way: CHI will create £3m campaign
Adopt A Better Way aims to change the adoption system to give a greater number and wider selection of children the chance to find caring homes.
Its goal is to bring about the introduction of policies that place children at the centre of a more humane adoption system.
CHI will be responsible for a £3 million campaign for the charity that will launch next month.
Francesca Polini, the founder and chair of Adopt A Better Way, said: "CHI & Partners have a proven track record of conceiving powerful communication ideas and we're thrilled to be working with them."
The charity, which was formerly known as Adoption With Humanity, ran a press ad in The Daily Telegraph last year inviting readers to sign a petition to set up a national adoption authority.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...