Government fraud body launches digital ad campaigns
The National Fraud Authority (NFA) is rolling out two digital campaigns this week with the aim of building awareness of the types of fraud and the reporting centre 'Action Fraud'.
National Fraud Authority: rolling out two digital campaigns this week
The NFA, an executive agency of the Home Office set up to co-ordinate the fight against fraud, has hired WDMP to create a digital advertising campaign aimed at consumers and another for SMEs.
Rolling out later this week, the consumer campaign will comprise a digital ad campaign across transactional websites, the Google display network and YouTube. It will seek to generate traffic to the Action Fraud website to encourage people to report anything from ticketing scams and identity frauds through to phishing scams.
For the SME campaign, it will direct business to relevant pages with the website which will contain information on preventing fraudulent activity and identifying where they may be at risk.
Ryan Adams, NFA marketing and communications manager said: "The creative strategy of WDMP enables complex messages to be communicated to our target audiences in a relevant and impactful way."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Planner Source £40000 - £50000 per annum + benefits & ongoing training, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...