MediaVest retains £4m Tetley media
MediaVest has retained the £4 million media planning and buying account for Tetley tea after a competitive pitch.
Tetley: MediaCom and Manning Gottlieb OMD also competed
The review, which was called by the Tetley owner, Tata Global Beverages, and handled by the agency selection companies Oystercatchers and TradeMark Management, also saw MediaCom and Manning Gottlieb OMD compete in the final stage of pitches, held last week.
Adrian Mooney, who joined Tata Global Beverages in September last year as the vice-president of marketing for UK, Ireland and South Africa, led the review process.
Mooney said: "All final pitch presentations were of a high order and gave exciting new ways of improving brand differentiation for Tetley.
"However, MediaVest delivered great insight and opportunity against our brief, delivering an all-round package that was a notch above the others."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
- Senior Account Director - INTEGRATED - Promotions / Sponsorship - [Drinks] - top London agency! Fill Recruitment Ltd £52k - £59k + bonus & benefits, Central London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...