MediaVest retains £4m Tetley media
MediaVest has retained the £4 million media planning and buying account for Tetley tea after a competitive pitch.
Tetley: MediaCom and Manning Gottlieb OMD also competed
The review, which was called by the Tetley owner, Tata Global Beverages, and handled by the agency selection companies Oystercatchers and TradeMark Management, also saw MediaCom and Manning Gottlieb OMD compete in the final stage of pitches, held last week.
Adrian Mooney, who joined Tata Global Beverages in September last year as the vice-president of marketing for UK, Ireland and South Africa, led the review process.
Mooney said: "All final pitch presentations were of a high order and gave exciting new ways of improving brand differentiation for Tetley.
"However, MediaVest delivered great insight and opportunity against our brief, delivering an all-round package that was a notch above the others."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Ecommerce and Online Marketing Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive salary + senior package. , London
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London
- Digital Media Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Display Dot-Gap £75k, Central London