Weetabix picks 101 for Ready Brek campaign
Weetabix has appointed 101 to create an advertising campaign for its Ready Brek brand.
Ready Brek: appointment
The agency, which won the business without a pitch, will work on an above-the-line campaign to be released at the end of the year.
Ready Brek, which usually advertises on a seasonal basis, was last supported by a major ad campaign in 2009.
TV advertising, by WCRS, showed a young boy surrounded by the Ready Brek "glow" eating the porridge before setting out for his school day.
The Ready Brek glow was part of the memorable "central heating for kids" work that ran throughout the 70s, 80s and 90s.
In 2006, Weetabix relaunched Ready Brek to be promoted as a porridge oat cereal that can be eaten throughout the year. WCRS revived the glow in 2008.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Senior Designer Duke Circa £40k - £43k , London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...