Karmarama picks up Kerrygold brief
Kerrygold has appointed Karmarama as its UK advertising agency, ahead of a major sales push.
Kerrygold: Karmarama will create a relaunch campaign
The agency was awarded the Adams Foods-owned dairy brand's £3 million business after a pitch against Creature London and the previous incumbent, WCRS.
Karmarama, which already handles the advertising for its sister brand Pilgrims Choice, will develop a relaunch campaign for Kerrygold.
WCRS had held the business since 2006, after winning the account in a pitch against Leo Burnett and Farm.
The latest pitch, which kicked off in September last year, was led by Alastair Jackson, the marketing director at Adams Foods. He said: "Karmarama demonstrated that they really understand the modern British consumer, creating something unique for Kerrygold in what is a very crowded marketplace."
Sid McGrath, Karmarama's chief strategy officer, said: "We're thrilled to be working with such great clients."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £38,000 - £40,000, Central London
- Senior Analyst -Digital Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £60,000, Surrey
- Senior Data Analyst Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Digital and RM Data Performance Manager Direct Recruitment £55,000 - £60,000, West London