Karmarama picks up Kerrygold brief
Kerrygold has appointed Karmarama as its UK advertising agency, ahead of a major sales push.
Kerrygold: Karmarama will create a relaunch campaign
The agency was awarded the Adams Foods-owned dairy brand's £3 million business after a pitch against Creature London and the previous incumbent, WCRS.
Karmarama, which already handles the advertising for its sister brand Pilgrims Choice, will develop a relaunch campaign for Kerrygold.
WCRS had held the business since 2006, after winning the account in a pitch against Leo Burnett and Farm.
The latest pitch, which kicked off in September last year, was led by Alastair Jackson, the marketing director at Adams Foods. He said: "Karmarama demonstrated that they really understand the modern British consumer, creating something unique for Kerrygold in what is a very crowded marketplace."
Sid McGrath, Karmarama's chief strategy officer, said: "We're thrilled to be working with such great clients."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Manager fishtank 24k to 33k per year GBP, Surrey
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Junior Account Manager fishtank 22k to 28k per year GBP, Buckinghamshire
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 27k to 35k per year GBP, United Kingdom
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...