Agencies vie for Merchant Gourmet
Merchant Gourmet, the speciality food company, is on the hunt for an ad agency.
Merchant Gourmet: in contact with agencies
The company has been in contact with agencies inviting them to pitch for its advertising account.
Merchant Gourmet, which has a range of foods including Sun Dried Tomatoes, Camargue Red Rice and Porcini Mushrooms, has not previously engaged in mainstream advertising.
In 2006, the brand introduced packaging promoting it as an "everyday premium" range. The rebrand, by the design consultancy Brewer Riddiford, aimed to appeal to "foodies" and consumers who entertain at weekends.
Merchant Gourmet was founded by Mark Leatham in 1985. Its range includes ingredients and ready-to-eat grains including Beluga Lentils, Red and White Quinoa and Puy Lentils with Sun Dried Tomatoes and Basil.
Next month, the company is launching ready-to-eat flavoured couscous as part of its Meals in Minutes range.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Executive - Mobile / Digital Digital Gurus £18000 - £20000 per annum + bonus, benefits, London
- SMS (Marketing) Manager Digital Gurus £35000 - £45000 per annum + package, South West London
- Mobile Project / Programme Manager - (Mobile Web / Mobile Apps) Digital Gurus £55000 - £75000 per annum + benefits, package, London
- Mobile Application Marketing Manager Digital Gurus £35000 - £50000 per annum + pension, London