Quorn campaign promotes new ready meal formats
Quorn is to move the focus of its marketing activity to a new food packaging format, which the meat-free food brand claims will improve the shelf-life and the quality of its ready meals.
Quorn: campaign promotes MicVac packaging
The brand will roll out a campaign in the summer to promote the benefits of MicVac packs for its ready meal range, which hits shelves in May. MicVac packaging vacuum seals the microwavable meals, removing the need for preservatives.
Chilli and sweet and sour variants have been added to the range. Existing products, such as its meat-free tikka masala, will also be packed in MicVac. A fresh pack design and in-store marketing will support the shift.
Quorn is also preparing a TV ad campaign to push its core sausage and burger range over the summer. The ads will run until September.
Quorn and sister brand Cauldron were bought for £205m by private equity firm Exponent from Premier Foods last year.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...