Danone seeks shop for Actimel digital brief
Danone is looking for an agency to handle the UK digital advertising account for its Actimel brand.
Actimel: digital review
The FMCG company has approached agencies with a brief to work across all of Actimel’s digital activity as well as on innovation for the brand, which could include developing new flavours.
Danone does not currently use a retained digital agency for Actimel but the brand has worked with several shops in the past, including Be More, on a project basis.
Agency Republic is the digital agency on its sister Danone dairy brands Shape and Activia.
The Actimel review comes as Danone looks to ramp up digital activity across its yoghurt drink brand as rivals such as Yakult attempt to take market share.
Danone’s UK above-the-line advertising is handled by Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R. The agency, which was behind Actimel’s recent "bring it on" campaign, will not be affected by the digital review.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Commercial Product Marketing Manager - Gaming Lipton Fleming £45000.00 per annum + Bonus and company benefits, London
- Studio and Resource Manager £30-40 Gabriele Skelton £30000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Marketing Services Manager Adam Recruitment £45000 - £50000 per annum, Cheshire