Bauer Media partners Kraft for Philly in 5 campaign
Bauer Media has launched a bespoke multi-platform content campaign for Kraft aimed at reinforcing the positioning of its Philadelphia brand.
Philadelphia: signs up Patsy Palmer for 'in 5' campaign
The 'Philly in 5' campaign will advocate the spreadable cheese as a kitchen shortcut in a series of recipe promotions encouraging audiences to change their perceptions of the brand as a single use product.
The campaign features 'EastEnders' actress Patsy Palmer and will run for 18 weeks across Bauer Radio's Place Portfolio stations Magic 105.4, Clyde 1, Radio City, Metro Radio and Key 103, as well as its flagship print titles, Heat and Closer, and all corresponding websites.
The series of magazine advertorials and on-air radio promotions will aim to fully engage audiences through a series of easy, five-step recipes.
A special 'Philly in 5' feature will appear within Closer's Eat Up section, introducing a different recipe for 12 weeks. Palmer will appear in a series of Heat advertorials starring alongside the magazine’s editorial personalities cooking different 'Philly in 5' recipes.
Palmer will also feature in monthly on-air promotions alongside key radio presenters and in video content for the Bauer Place Portfolio websites.
The creative for each of the campaigns was devised by Drum.
Earlier this year Bauer Media supported Cadbury Dairy Milk 'Postcards' and Cadbury Dairy Milk 'Pumped' around Cadbury's wider London 2012 sponsorship.
Darren Khan, television sales director & commercial director for Bauer Access, said: "We're thrilled that Kraft has chosen to communicate its 'Philly in 5' campaign by partnering with the Bauer Place Portfolio and Bauer Access.
"The opportunities presented through our bespoke offering make us the perfect partner for Kraft to fully engage with our audiences across our influential multi-platform brands – magazines, radio and digital."
Follow Nick Batten on Twitter @NickBatten2
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...