Keith Chegwin joins The Collective campaign
Holler, the digital agency, is featuring Keith Chegwin in its first campaign for The Collective, the gourmet probiotic yogurt brand.
The Collective: runs Keith Chegwin competition on Facebook
The digital campaign, called 'The Collective Assignments', is a sampling mechanic intended to drive national awareness of the brand and consumer engagement through the digital community.
"Assignment #1" asks consumers to "like" a dedicated Facebook page to win one of 2,000 free pots of The Collective’s yogurts.
However the twist in the terms and conditions is that there is also a prize of being "locked in" a room alone with celebrity Keith Chegwin for three hours.
The Collective was set up in New Zealand by Mike Hodgson and Amelia Harvey, the former managing director and commercial director of pudding brand Gu.
Follow Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith on Twitter @LoullaMae_ES
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...