UM London picks up Wellness Foods
Wellness Foods, the owner of Rowse Honey and Dorset Cereals, has appointed UM London to its £3 million media planning and buying account after a pitch.
Rowse Honey: UM London is understood to have beaten John Ayling & Associates in a pitch
Sources suggest that UM picked up the business, which also includes the Fruit Bowl brand, by beating John Ayling & Associates. Vizeum is understood to have been involved earlier in the process.
ZenithOptimedia previously handled Rowse Honey, but Wellness Foods' other brands were not supported with media spend.
Independence Orchestra looks after creative activity for all Wellness Foods brands.
Last year, Wellness Foods backed Rowse Honey with a £3.5 million campaign that included the brand's first TV ads, which were created by Wellness Foods staff in association with DHM.
Six teaser ads directed viewers to Rowse Honey's Facebook page, where they could vote for their favourite spot. A full-length version of the most popular ad ran later that year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- board director > DIRECT RESPONSE EVANGELIST collectivo to £90k + bens, LONDON
- Junior Web Developer, Awesome Media Agency based in Essex. Digital Gurus £17000 - £22000 per annum + benefits, London
- Digital Project Director Purple Consultancy £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager - Healthcare Jarlett de Grouchy £50000 - £60000 per annum + industry leading benefits package, Surrey
- Social Media Manager Salt £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits + bonus, London