UM London picks up Wellness Foods
Wellness Foods, the owner of Rowse Honey and Dorset Cereals, has appointed UM London to its £3 million media planning and buying account after a pitch.
Rowse Honey: UM London is understood to have beaten John Ayling & Associates in a pitch
Sources suggest that UM picked up the business, which also includes the Fruit Bowl brand, by beating John Ayling & Associates. Vizeum is understood to have been involved earlier in the process.
ZenithOptimedia previously handled Rowse Honey, but Wellness Foods' other brands were not supported with media spend.
Independence Orchestra looks after creative activity for all Wellness Foods brands.
Last year, Wellness Foods backed Rowse Honey with a £3.5 million campaign that included the brand's first TV ads, which were created by Wellness Foods staff in association with DHM.
Six teaser ads directed viewers to Rowse Honey's Facebook page, where they could vote for their favourite spot. A full-length version of the most popular ad ran later that year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...