Haygarth and The Village Comms win Organic task
The Organic Trade Board has reappointed Haygarth to its £2m communications account for a further three years and has hired The Village Communications as its new media agency.
Discover Organic: celebrity cookbook produced by Haygarth for the Organic Trade Board
Haygarth has worked with the Organic Trade Board since 2009 and, following a tender process, will continue to develop its ‘Organic, Naturally Different’ campaign celebrating the benefits of organic food and farming practices.
The agencies have been charged with helping to halt the decline in organic food and, hopefully, returning the sector to growth by 2017.
Haygarth will aim to maintain loyalty among committed organic buyers and encourage people who buy organic food less frequently to do so more regularly, through above-the-line advertising, digital, social media and PR.
Catherine Fookes, the campaign manager at the Organic Trade Board, said: "Throughout the pitch process, Haygarth not only demonstrated a tremendous understanding of our core challenges, but presented us with such compelling work. The decision to reappoint them was an obvious one."
Haygarth’s work for the Organic Trade Board so far has ranged from a debate hosted by John Craven, Facebook apps such as ‘Why choose Organic?’, to a celebrity cookbook called ‘Discover Organic’.
Sophie Daranyi, the chief executive of Haygarth, said: "With integration at the heart of our agency, we have been able to draw upon a range of specialist skills to engage and influence a wide target audience across a number of channels.
"Coupled with our passionate approach, we were really able to showcase the very best of what we can offer."
John Ayling & Associates previously handled the Organic Trade Board’s media planning and buying.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...