VIDEO: Keeping up with 'consumer appetite' is key to Sony's mobile success, says Perron
Pierre Perron, president, North Western Europe, Sony Mobile says the most exciting development in the mobile space has been the "consumers' appetite to use new things" and their "willingness...to enjoy new experiences".
Pierre Perron, president, North Western Europe, Sony Mobile
Perron views "moving at the right pace" as an essential component to Sony Mobile's success in the space.
"Competition is fierce out there. We need to make sure we are bringing our consumer offerings at an accelerated pace."
"It was about voice in the 90s, SMS at the end of the 90s...[now] will be about entertainment and it's moving very fast"
Questioned on his advice to aspiring mobile marketers, Perron said remaining curious is key.
"Keep on learning. All of our environments are moving at an accelerated pace so you need to be curious [and] keep on learning."
Video produced by Ben Hall. Follow the producer team on Twitter @BRProducers.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Communications Manager Network Marketing £30000 - £35000 per annum, North West England
- Recruitment Consultant Michael Page Digital £25000 - £3000 per annum, Kingston upon Thames
- Senior Community Manager Michael Page Digital £25000 - £45000 per annum, West End
- Online Marketing Manager Michael Page Digital £35000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Client Director Michael Page Digital £50000 - £55000 per annum, Leeds
- Senior Marketing Executive Network Marketing £25000 - £30000 per annum, Manchester