Netdoctor.co.uk launches mobile site
Hearst-owned NetDoctor.co.uk is bolstering its digital firepower with the launch of a mobile site that offers expert medical advice 24-hours a day.
Netdoctor: launches mobile site offering expert medical advice
NetDoctor.co.uk said it developed the website in response to the popularity of its core websites, which claim to have more than eight million unique browsers and 14 million page impressions a month
The new mobile site (m.netdoctor.co.uk) provides users with multiple ways of searching for and accessing Netdoctor's content while on the move, via a search bar, drop-down menu and A-Z search functionality.
NetDoctor.co.uk, which launched in February 2000, aims to inform and educate people about how to safely manage their own health and wellbeing.
The site features expert editorial content from doctors, healthcare professionals and information specialists.
Bal Singh, editorial and digital development director for NetDoctor, said: "We're delighted with the NetDoctor mobile site, which is well designed and easy to use.
"This new digital product fits seamlessly into people's lives and provides them with instant access to expert health and medical information, wherever and whenever they need it."
Hearst Magazines UK claims to reach more than 24 million monthly unique users online.
Follow Nick Batten on Twitter @NickBatten2
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Designer/Illustrator/Children's Designer Premier Media plus excellent benefits, Central London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...