Doctor Who series eight hits screens next month. Take a nostalgic look at some of the Radio Times magazine covers that have featured The Doctor in the past 50 years.
Netflix is on the hunt for a creative agency ahead of a major expansion into Europe.
Unilever has today revealed its Q2 results, which show underlying sales growth of 3.8%, compared to analysts' expectations of 4.3%.
ASOS, the online fashion retailer, has called a review of its UK advertising account.
How the Let's Stay Together campaign came together by MT Rainey.
LinkedIn, the world's biggest online professional network service, has acquired a marketing services specialist Bizo for a reported deal valued around $175 million (£103m).
Yahoo has confirmed the appointment of Omnicom's Marc Bignell as head of trading across Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Coca-Cola, McDonald's, Visa and Adidas were the most recognised sponsors of the World Cup in Brazil, achieving recognition among 50%, 39%, 41% and 36% of UK, US and Brazilian consumers respectively, according to research from GlobalWebIndex.
The World Cup is now over, but people are Tweeting about everyday life. Should brands join in, David Benady asks.
The luxury leather brand has partnered with social media outfit Hot Pot Digital, its lead digital agency in China, to create a richer digital experience through the launch of a WeChat account.
Facebook has reported a year-on-year profit hike of 138% to $791m (£464m) in its second quarter, driven by a 67% surge in ad revenues to $2.68bn, with 62% of that accounted for by mobile advertising.
Growth in digital ad revenues at Mail Online more than offset falls at the Daily Mail and Mail on Sunday newspapers in the last quarter, generating a third of the newsbrand's ad revenues at £15m.
Explore Brand Republic
Infographics & data
Dave Buonaguidi, the co-founder of Karmarama who left the agency last week, is preparing to launch ACME-Studio, a company offering non-traditional creative services, in January 2015.More
Research-driven webcasts, expert reports, surveys and videos covering the most pressing issues in marketing, media and advertising.
The year 2013 saw a 50% increase in web traffic from mobiles and tablets...
Brand Experience, Multichannel Personalisation & Marketing Automation - Making it Work For You (Expert Reports)
The necessity for brands to communicate with their customers through hig...
Twitter is the live medium that has quite literally changed the way bran...
- Chartered Institute of Public Relations
- Date: Tue 29 Jul 2014 - Tue 29 Jul 2014
- Venue: Chartered Institute of Public Relations 52-53 Russell Square London United Kingdom WC1B 4HP More
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- MARKETING MANAGER - Fashion Success Digital negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing - SyFy NBC Universal Competitive, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- PR Account Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £16000 - £18000 per annum, East Midlands Region / Derbyshire
- Senior Digital Designer Digital Gurus £40000 - £50000 Per Annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
Job of the Week
Sponsored by Carnival UK
Given cheap new technology, why are charity shops missing the donor under their roof? External website
by Chris Arnold, 24/07/2014
by Jonjo Maudsley, 23/07/2014
by Richard Jones, 23/07/2014
FROM OUR PARTNERS
Winner for May/June 2014
The high street offers advertisers a captive audience, with bus ad formats providing high-impact and effective creative solutions.
In the first of a series of four articles on marketing effectiveness, Marketing and Canon talk to leading global marketers about how they attribute marketing outcomes to channel activity.