House of Fraser is celebrating the "wedding season" with a short humorous film celebrating gay marriage.
McDonald's is highlighting its efforts to work with British and Irish farmers "who care" about the welfare of their livestock and the quality of their produce, in a TV ad that champions the positive impact of the brand on society.
Sir Martin Sorrell, WPP's founder and chief executive, earns nearly 780 times more than his average employee, according to a think tank report.
Dan Hocking, managing partner at Holler, checks out Facebook's 'Buy' button for brands.
Monsoon Accessorize, the global fashion retail group, is to launch two digitally focused seasonal campaigns as part of its latest marketing strategy.
With the Premier League about to kick off, we look at some of the league's most popular ads since its inception in 1992.
Former Microsoft boss Steve Ballmer has quit the board less than half a year after leaving the chief executive post, ending his 34-year tenure at the technology group.
Lake Capital, the private equity company set to buy Engine, has refused to improve its offer to ex-employee shareholders.
'Celebrity Big Brother's' return to Channel 5 delivered a peak audience of 2.9 million viewers last night, according to unofficial overnight figures.
US shoppers will soon be able to enjoy McDonald's coffee outside the fast-food chain's outlets, following a deal with Kraft that will allow the McCafe brand to be sold in grocery stores.
The Royal Bank of Scotland is dropping the RBS branding from signage at its branches, in an attempt to reconnect the brand to its Scottish heritage.
Axe, the Unilever body spray brand known as Lynx in the UK, has released two films encouraging men to embrace the weekdays that everyone else hates.
Explore Brand Republic
Infographics & data
Research-driven webcasts, expert reports, surveys and videos covering the most pressing issues in marketing, media and advertising.
Masculinity has slowly evolved from a position of male privilege. Femini...
77% of consumers consult online reviews before buying, and 63% are more ...
Research has shown that 67% of participants have problems delivering ema...
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)
Job of the WeekSponsored by Sky
by Daniel Todaro, 20/08/2014
by Susan Billinge, 19/08/2014
by Adrian Burton, 19/08/2014
FROM OUR PARTNERS
Thinking about the evolving role of digital out-of-home and where it sits in the complex multiscreening planning environment throws up some powerful possibilities.
Two teams compete this summer to push digital out-of-home to its limit.
You've certainly heard the term 'viral video', but may be wondering what it is.
Social marketing is maturing as we learn how to implement it effectively. But the discipline still has much growing up to do in measurement terms before it is taken seriously when it comes to allocating the budget.
Social ideas must be at the heart of marketing strategies - and this means more than using social media.