Royal Mail offers personalised stamps online
LONDON - The Royal Mail is giving customers the opportunity to personalise stamps with the aid of technology provided by Proximity London.
Users can design "Smilers" stamps on the Royal Mail website, where they can personalise a christening card with the picture of a newborn, for example, or create a design for weddings and birthdays.
Sean Tweddell, digital strategy and planning director at Royal Mail, said: "UK consumers increasingly want personalised products and services and Smilers stamps fit right in with that demand. Proximity London's excellent creative ability helped us create a website that makes our customers' lives easier."
Prices of the stamps, which include first class delivery, begin at £14.95 for a sheet of 20. The stamps are available to design at the Royal Mail website.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)