Royal Mail offers personalised stamps online
LONDON - The Royal Mail is giving customers the opportunity to personalise stamps with the aid of technology provided by Proximity London.
Users can design "Smilers" stamps on the Royal Mail website, where they can personalise a christening card with the picture of a newborn, for example, or create a design for weddings and birthdays.
Sean Tweddell, digital strategy and planning director at Royal Mail, said: "UK consumers increasingly want personalised products and services and Smilers stamps fit right in with that demand. Proximity London's excellent creative ability helped us create a website that makes our customers' lives easier."
Prices of the stamps, which include first class delivery, begin at £14.95 for a sheet of 20. The stamps are available to design at the Royal Mail website.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Digital Marketing Executive Better Placed Recruitment £20000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits, Leeds
- Account Manager Pitch Consultants £24000 - £30000 per annum, Warwickshire
- ECRM Specialist - Social Gaming Brand - £25-30K - London Propel £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Account Director Gabriele Skelton £50000 - £60000 per annum, City of London