Royal Mail offers personalised stamps online
LONDON - The Royal Mail is giving customers the opportunity to personalise stamps with the aid of technology provided by Proximity London.
Users can design "Smilers" stamps on the Royal Mail website, where they can personalise a christening card with the picture of a newborn, for example, or create a design for weddings and birthdays.
Sean Tweddell, digital strategy and planning director at Royal Mail, said: "UK consumers increasingly want personalised products and services and Smilers stamps fit right in with that demand. Proximity London's excellent creative ability helped us create a website that makes our customers' lives easier."
Prices of the stamps, which include first class delivery, begin at £14.95 for a sheet of 20. The stamps are available to design at the Royal Mail website.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Comms Account Manager: £35k Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Client Service Manager - Media Planning and Sponsorship PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer:(Fashion,Retail,Conceptual,Print, Digital) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Search Account Manager - The Leading Media Agency - PPC Ultimate Asset £30000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Head of Digital Marketing Salt £60000 - £86000 per annum + £5K C/A, Manchester
- Display Account Manager - Media Agency - London Norton Leigh up to 28k plus excellent benefits, Central London