Royal Mail offers personalised stamps online
LONDON - The Royal Mail is giving customers the opportunity to personalise stamps with the aid of technology provided by Proximity London.
Users can design "Smilers" stamps on the Royal Mail website, where they can personalise a christening card with the picture of a newborn, for example, or create a design for weddings and birthdays.
Sean Tweddell, digital strategy and planning director at Royal Mail, said: "UK consumers increasingly want personalised products and services and Smilers stamps fit right in with that demand. Proximity London's excellent creative ability helped us create a website that makes our customers' lives easier."
Prices of the stamps, which include first class delivery, begin at £14.95 for a sheet of 20. The stamps are available to design at the Royal Mail website.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)