Royal Mail offers personalised stamps online
LONDON - The Royal Mail is giving customers the opportunity to personalise stamps with the aid of technology provided by Proximity London.
Users can design "Smilers" stamps on the Royal Mail website, where they can personalise a christening card with the picture of a newborn, for example, or create a design for weddings and birthdays.
Sean Tweddell, digital strategy and planning director at Royal Mail, said: "UK consumers increasingly want personalised products and services and Smilers stamps fit right in with that demand. Proximity London's excellent creative ability helped us create a website that makes our customers' lives easier."
Prices of the stamps, which include first class delivery, begin at £14.95 for a sheet of 20. The stamps are available to design at the Royal Mail website.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London