Xerox in 'Business colour' BlackBerry drive with FT.com
LONDON - Xerox has partnered with FT.com to launch a brand campaign that targets BlackBerry users.
The "Business colour" campaign delivers the Xerox ads to BlackBerry users who access news from the FT website.
Xerox and FT.com worked together to employ new technologies to reconfigure the web browser's content, as advertising had previously not been possible on the BlackBerry version of websites.
BlackBerry users can view and click on the Xerox ads on the FT homepage at ft.com/blackberry. This delivers users to a landing page which contains information on Xerox products and solutions.
Richard Astley, account director at MEC Interaction, said: "It is an inevitable evolution of an important business communications tool that it will develop some commercial value for advertisers. Xerox has continually used mobile devices as a way of connecting with their audience and our strategy has been paying off with great results."
Henrik Aagaard Bustrup, European advertising manager at Xerox, said:"The 'Business colour' campaign has incorporated a wide range of communications platforms from outdoor to search marketing.
"The use of BlackBerries to extend the theme of our campaign with our key audience is an effective way of bringing colour to a business environment and not least be the first to use this medium demonstrating the innovative company Xerox is."
The media strategy, planning and buying was by MEC Interaction with creative by Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe /Y&R and Vibrant Creative.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR for Brand Agency - FREELANCE Royds Raphael Day rate c£275-£300, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - Branding Agency - FREELANCE Royds Raphael c£150-£170+ day rate depending on experience , London (Central), London (Greater)