Xerox in 'Business colour' BlackBerry drive with FT.com
LONDON - Xerox has partnered with FT.com to launch a brand campaign that targets BlackBerry users.
The "Business colour" campaign delivers the Xerox ads to BlackBerry users who access news from the FT website.
Xerox and FT.com worked together to employ new technologies to reconfigure the web browser's content, as advertising had previously not been possible on the BlackBerry version of websites.
BlackBerry users can view and click on the Xerox ads on the FT homepage at ft.com/blackberry. This delivers users to a landing page which contains information on Xerox products and solutions.
Richard Astley, account director at MEC Interaction, said: "It is an inevitable evolution of an important business communications tool that it will develop some commercial value for advertisers. Xerox has continually used mobile devices as a way of connecting with their audience and our strategy has been paying off with great results."
Henrik Aagaard Bustrup, European advertising manager at Xerox, said:"The 'Business colour' campaign has incorporated a wide range of communications platforms from outdoor to search marketing.
"The use of BlackBerries to extend the theme of our campaign with our key audience is an effective way of bringing colour to a business environment and not least be the first to use this medium demonstrating the innovative company Xerox is."
The media strategy, planning and buying was by MEC Interaction with creative by Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe /Y&R and Vibrant Creative.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
This article was first published on revolutionmagazine.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...