Agencies line up for Radisson ad brief
Radisson Hotels is on the hunt for an agency to handle its UK advertising business.
Radisson: briefed agencies
The group has contacted shops directly and issued a two-part brief for the business, which covers its mainstream hotels and its five-star Radisson Edwardian hotels.
Radisson has worked with the travel and leisure advertising specialist Souk 360 and also handles some of its marketing in-house.
Radisson Edwardian introduced QR codes to its restaurant menus last year, linking diners to an online video of a chef preparing dishes.
The group also partnered with Facebook and Foursquare to launch a digital tool for consumers to extend their check-out time using smartphones.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire
- Marketing Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £50K-70K + Benefits Package, Central London