Agencies line up for digital and DM Elastoplast account
Beiersdorf, the global health company, is looking for an agency to handle the UK digital and direct marketing activity for its Elastoplast brand.
Elastoplast: TBWA\London handles the main account
Four agencies have been shortlisted to pitch for the business, with an appointed shop set to be in place before the end of the year.
The move will mark the first time that Elastoplast has worked with a retained digital and CRM agency.
TBWA\London is the incumbent on Elastoplast's main advertising business, having been appointed to the account in 2000. Carat is the incumbent on the brand's media planning and buying business. These relationships with the brand are unaffected by the pitch process.
Earlier this year, TBWA\London launched a campaign for Elastoplast that aimed to make the product more exciting for children. The campaign, which used the strapline "every Elastoplast tells a story", included an animated TV ad in which a young boy explained how a giraffe that had escaped from a zoo had caused him to acquire a graze on his knee.
Beiersdorf already works with a number of digital agencies on its UK roster. Agency Republic handles its Nivea toiletries range, CMW works on Nivea for Men, and DraftFCB is the incumbent on the Nivea deodorant range and the skincare brand Eurecin.
DraftFCB is also the lead agency on Beiersdorf's global above-the-line account.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Senior Director - Pharmaceutical Mustard Jobs up to £60,000 doe, Central London
- New Business Director - Agency Brand Recruitment £60000 per annum + bonus, Milton Keynes
- Creative Consultant Network Career Consultants £60000 - £80000 per annum, London