Agencies line up for digital and DM Elastoplast account
Beiersdorf, the global health company, is looking for an agency to handle the UK digital and direct marketing activity for its Elastoplast brand.
Elastoplast: TBWA\London handles the main account
Four agencies have been shortlisted to pitch for the business, with an appointed shop set to be in place before the end of the year.
The move will mark the first time that Elastoplast has worked with a retained digital and CRM agency.
TBWA\London is the incumbent on Elastoplast's main advertising business, having been appointed to the account in 2000. Carat is the incumbent on the brand's media planning and buying business. These relationships with the brand are unaffected by the pitch process.
Earlier this year, TBWA\London launched a campaign for Elastoplast that aimed to make the product more exciting for children. The campaign, which used the strapline "every Elastoplast tells a story", included an animated TV ad in which a young boy explained how a giraffe that had escaped from a zoo had caused him to acquire a graze on his knee.
Beiersdorf already works with a number of digital agencies on its UK roster. Agency Republic handles its Nivea toiletries range, CMW works on Nivea for Men, and DraftFCB is the incumbent on the Nivea deodorant range and the skincare brand Eurecin.
DraftFCB is also the lead agency on Beiersdorf's global above-the-line account.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Lead Planner Source £60000 - £65000 per annum + full benefits & top career progression , London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...