MoneySupermarket.com promotes wider savings with Las Vegas ad
MoneySupermarket.com is evolving its 'You're So MoneySupermarket' campaign to demonstrate how it can help save consumers money across their household bills.
The latest TV ad, by agency Mother, shows "ordinary family man" Brian arriving in Las Vegas after he saved £400 on his car insurance. As the character walks through a clichéd Las Vegas hotel, the viewer is told that Brian also saved £200 on his credit cards, £100 on a loan and £100 on his home insurance.
Brian finally takes to a stage to sing 'You're the Best Around' by Joe Esposito, before a voiceover promises consumers can "Save your family £1,000" by shopping with MoneySupermarket.com. The 60-second TV ad breaks on Monday (9 January) during ITV1's ‘Coronation Street’.
Paul Troy, MoneySupermarket.com director of consumer marketing, said: "In a year where the Bank of England predicts that the average UK family will be £1,000 worse off, it's more important than ever that we help people save money on all of their household bills.
"The 'You're So MoneySupermarket' campaign has been very successful for us so far, and we think this third ad will continue to ensure we stand out from the rest of the comparison crowd. It's very funny and will make people feel good about saving money, it's memorable and it's the biggest campaign we've ever done in terms of range of product. We're confident that people will love it."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/GROUP ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - shopper marketing agency - London Judi Patton £50-65k dependent on experience plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)