MoneySupermarket.com promotes wider savings with Las Vegas ad
MoneySupermarket.com is evolving its 'You're So MoneySupermarket' campaign to demonstrate how it can help save consumers money across their household bills.
The latest TV ad, by agency Mother, shows "ordinary family man" Brian arriving in Las Vegas after he saved £400 on his car insurance. As the character walks through a clichéd Las Vegas hotel, the viewer is told that Brian also saved £200 on his credit cards, £100 on a loan and £100 on his home insurance.
Brian finally takes to a stage to sing 'You're the Best Around' by Joe Esposito, before a voiceover promises consumers can "Save your family £1,000" by shopping with MoneySupermarket.com. The 60-second TV ad breaks on Monday (9 January) during ITV1's ‘Coronation Street’.
Paul Troy, MoneySupermarket.com director of consumer marketing, said: "In a year where the Bank of England predicts that the average UK family will be £1,000 worse off, it's more important than ever that we help people save money on all of their household bills.
"The 'You're So MoneySupermarket' campaign has been very successful for us so far, and we think this third ad will continue to ensure we stand out from the rest of the comparison crowd. It's very funny and will make people feel good about saving money, it's memorable and it's the biggest campaign we've ever done in terms of range of product. We're confident that people will love it."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Middleweight Designer Major Players £30000 - £35000 per annum + Pension & Life Cover, City of London
- Senior Brand Executive Ninesharp £120 - £130 per day, Bournemouth
- Senior Designer Major Players £35000 - £45000 per annum, City of London