MoneySupermarket.com promotes wider savings with Las Vegas ad
MoneySupermarket.com is evolving its 'You're So MoneySupermarket' campaign to demonstrate how it can help save consumers money across their household bills.
The latest TV ad, by agency Mother, shows "ordinary family man" Brian arriving in Las Vegas after he saved £400 on his car insurance. As the character walks through a clichéd Las Vegas hotel, the viewer is told that Brian also saved £200 on his credit cards, £100 on a loan and £100 on his home insurance.
Brian finally takes to a stage to sing 'You're the Best Around' by Joe Esposito, before a voiceover promises consumers can "Save your family £1,000" by shopping with MoneySupermarket.com. The 60-second TV ad breaks on Monday (9 January) during ITV1's ‘Coronation Street’.
Paul Troy, MoneySupermarket.com director of consumer marketing, said: "In a year where the Bank of England predicts that the average UK family will be £1,000 worse off, it's more important than ever that we help people save money on all of their household bills.
"The 'You're So MoneySupermarket' campaign has been very successful for us so far, and we think this third ad will continue to ensure we stand out from the rest of the comparison crowd. It's very funny and will make people feel good about saving money, it's memorable and it's the biggest campaign we've ever done in terms of range of product. We're confident that people will love it."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SENIOR DIGITAL PLANNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £70000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ardington Ltd Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, South East
- Brand Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London