Hotels.com set to lift Euro comms
Hotels.com, the Expedia-backed online discount booking service, is significantly beefing up its PR across Europe as it bids to make its brand stand out in the fiercely competitive online travel-booking market.
The site, which claims to be the world's most-visited hotel-bookings portal, has called in Seventy Seven PR to manage UK PR.
The agency is now working with Hotels.com to advise on the appointment of agencies to cover France, Germany, Spain, Italy and Scandinavia.
Hotels.com EMEA head of PR Alison Couper, who joined in the newly created role in July, is overseeing the review and has only just kicked off talks with agencies on the Continent.
Rooster, QBO Bell Pottinger and Ketchum are all believed to have pitched against Seventy Seven for the UK contract.
Seventy Seven associate director James Gordon-MacIntosh is leading the account.
This article was first published on PR Week UK
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Marketing Executive Adam Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Birmingham
- Creative Artworker Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Northamptonshire
- Account Director - Retail to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Mid-Senior Print Designer | Contract | London Salt £200 - £300 per day, City of London
- Retail Marketing - Account Executive Barclay Meade £24000 - £27000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager Barclay Meade £45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, Reading