Hotels.com set to lift Euro comms
Hotels.com, the Expedia-backed online discount booking service, is significantly beefing up its PR across Europe as it bids to make its brand stand out in the fiercely competitive online travel-booking market.
The site, which claims to be the world's most-visited hotel-bookings portal, has called in Seventy Seven PR to manage UK PR.
The agency is now working with Hotels.com to advise on the appointment of agencies to cover France, Germany, Spain, Italy and Scandinavia.
Hotels.com EMEA head of PR Alison Couper, who joined in the newly created role in July, is overseeing the review and has only just kicked off talks with agencies on the Continent.
Rooster, QBO Bell Pottinger and Ketchum are all believed to have pitched against Seventy Seven for the UK contract.
Seventy Seven associate director James Gordon-MacIntosh is leading the account.
This article was first published on PR Week UK
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...