New campaign: DfES
The Department for Education and Skills (DfES) is launching a TV campaign to ease fears over university tuition fees.
The ads depict vultures following a girl as she studies and parties with friends. The message is that from next September money worries will no longer need to prey on the minds of students or their parents because a financial package is being introduced to make things easier. The scheme is designed to make tuition-fee loans affordable by linking the amount students repay to their earnings, rather than the amount they have borrowed. The campaign, which breaks this week, will also run across radio, press, outdoor and online.
Creative agency: Delaney Lund Knox Warren
Media agency: Carat.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)