New campaign: DfES
The Department for Education and Skills (DfES) is launching a TV campaign to ease fears over university tuition fees.
The ads depict vultures following a girl as she studies and parties with friends. The message is that from next September money worries will no longer need to prey on the minds of students or their parents because a financial package is being introduced to make things easier. The scheme is designed to make tuition-fee loans affordable by linking the amount students repay to their earnings, rather than the amount they have borrowed. The campaign, which breaks this week, will also run across radio, press, outdoor and online.
Creative agency: Delaney Lund Knox Warren
Media agency: Carat.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Client Facing Project Manager Twist Recruitment £24000 - £27000 per annum + great benefits, City of London
- Midweight- senior Digital Project Manager Twist Recruitment £35000 - £55000 per annum + bonus, City of London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER | Integrated Agency | Confectionery | up to £30k (freelance & perm) Judi Patton up to £30k, London
- Digital Performance Director PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- Social Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Account Director - Leading Communications Agency Digital Gurus £43000 - £50000 Per Annum Up to £50K + Bens, London