New campaign: DfES
The Department for Education and Skills (DfES) is launching a TV campaign to ease fears over university tuition fees.
The ads depict vultures following a girl as she studies and parties with friends. The message is that from next September money worries will no longer need to prey on the minds of students or their parents because a financial package is being introduced to make things easier. The scheme is designed to make tuition-fee loans affordable by linking the amount students repay to their earnings, rather than the amount they have borrowed. The campaign, which breaks this week, will also run across radio, press, outdoor and online.
Creative agency: Delaney Lund Knox Warren
Media agency: Carat.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Online Trading Manager Premier Consultants c.£45k plus bonus , Central London
- Account Director - Integrated / [CARS] - Global Agency - to £55k pending experience Fill Recruitment to £55k plus superb benefits, London (Greater)