Group Head of Sales - Out of Home Advertising
Group Head of Sales, Out of Home Advertising, £50K basic salary + excellent commission (OTE £80K) + great benefits, London.
A leading out of home advertising company has an amazing new opportunity!! We are looking for excellent candidates who can join as the new Group Head of Sales. The company has a strong brand that is internationally recognised.
Reaching, understanding, marketing and selling consumer audiences out of home is their absolute mission, and understanding where people are going, why they’re going there, what they’re thinking and doing whilst on the way and indeed at their destination, allows the company to offer brands more intelligent and efficient ways of targeting audiences.
This is a superb opportunity for Group Head of Sales to manage key relationships at an out of home specialist agency; recruit, train and manage a large and productive trading team and get heavily involved in commercial strategy to increase share and revenue of this agency’s business.
The key day-to-day tasks of the Group Head of Sales will include:
- Maximising share of specialist agency business, by forming a collaborative culture and developing high quality relationships both externally and internally.
- Meeting with Senior Planners on a regular basis to discuss business detail.
- Managing price/yield to negotiate the right deal every time
- Managing a trading team to ensure performance levels and targets are hit; and rectify poor performance wherever necessary
- Set clear and measurable targets and objectives for the agency trading team
Key attributes of the Group Head of Sales will include:
- Must have media sales experience, preferably with management experience.
- Ideally having worked in Outdoor/Out of Home/Ambient, National Press or Radio.
- Dedicated individual prepared to go the extra mile; with an outgoing personality, who is motivational and inspirational.
- A critical thinker who identifies solutions and assesses and makes appropriate risk-reward decisions based on business strategy.
- A true leader of people who can create innovative ideas and motivate those around them.
- A fantastic manager of potentially conflicting priorities who can focus to reach a positive outcome for all.
- An amazing communicator who can convey messages in an impactful, candid and credible manner through a variety of targeted communication channels.
To apply for the position of International Group Head of Sales in this busy and highly successful company or to find out more information, please click the apply button.