Sales Assistant - Exhibitions
|Business Type - Agency, In-house / Client-side|
|Specialism - Sales & Business Development|
|Salary - £16k plus Comm & Bens|
Business Type - Agency, In-house / Client-side
Specialism - Sales & Business Development
Salary - £16k plus Comm & Bens
Haymarket Exhibtions are looking for a Sales Assistant to work across BBC Good Food Shows and BBC Gardners'World Live.
• Work as part of the BBC Good Food Show portfolio and BBC Gardeners’ World Live team to source new exhibitors whilst maintaining old.
• Work to achieve both individual and team sales targets. Predominately through telephone sales but there will also be the opportunity to visit competitor shows to canvas clients face-to-face.
Sales Process Administration
• Administrate website and e-zone listings plus deal with exhibitor queries regarding them.
• Work with the Show Guide team to manage the A-Z listings.
• Work with the Sales Managers to arrange pre show and onsite exhibitor communication pieces.
Event Project Management
• Take on various projects within the Show Portfolio where a central person is needed to co-ordinate delivery. This may be anything from organising the Parenting Rooms and the Childrens Entertainment to pulling together exhibitor communication newsletters.
This is a great opportunity to work within a really energetic and exciting industry.
• Comfortable selling over the phone and face-to-face.
• Ability to work as both an individual and part of a team but most importantly, you posses a strong work ethic.
• A good eye for detail to enable successful delivery of show projects.
• Ability to work calmly under pressure and a tenacious can do approach to work.
• A positive and confident outlook.
SALARY LEVEL: £16k basic plus potential commission earning of up to 40% of basic salary.
About Haymarket Media Group
Whether you’re looking to start a career in media or you already have first hand experience working in the media industry, why not come and join this influential media company with an outstanding history of success and a future full of growth, expans