Email Marketing Executive
|Business Type - Agency, In-house / Client-side|
|Specialism - Digital|
|Salary - up to £25,000 Per Annum, dependent on experience|
Business Type - Agency, In-house / Client-side
Specialism - Digital
Salary - up to £25,000 Per Annum, dependent on experience
Email Marketing Executive
Salary up to £25,000
With a range of magazines and websites for professionals across many sectors, Haymarket’s Recruitment portfolio is one of the largest in the UK and attracts several hundred thousand unique users every month.
We now have a great opportunity for a commercially-minded professional to join us as a Email Marketing Executive. Working across all of our 15 specialist recruitment sites, which represent (amongst others) Brand Republic, PRWeek, Media Week, Wind Power Monthly, Horticulture Week, Third Sector, and Nursery World, you will work directly with the Sales and Marketing teams to develop, implement and manage email activity in support of annual Sales revenue targets.
You will own the email marketing plan for candidate and client marketing, and will manage, develop and organise all our email marketing campaigns from concept to production, testing and delivery.
This role requires a balance of strong marketing, planning and operational delivery skills. You will report directly to the Marketing Manager and work closely with product management, commercial and data teams. Social media now plays a key part of all our marketing roles and it is expected that this will be integrated with email activity where appropriate. This is a challenging role, working for one of the world’s leading media businesses, and operating in highly dynamic, fast moving markets.
• Work closely with the Marketing Manager to capture Sales objectives across the key Recruitment brands
• Translate the above goals into clear email marketing actions, messaging and milestones
• Collaborate with data and product managers to devise, schedule, deliver and maintain email campaign plans to acquire and nurture new clients and candidates
• Own the email roadmap across all identified brands and segments
• Work with technology and data providers, also internal data teams, to source, segment. acquire and manage email marketing data
• Work with our ESP to ensure that campaigns adhere to best practice
• Drive forward the performance of email marketing in terms of conversion, increased revenue and ROI, and reduced unsubscribe rates
• Implement testing plans to develop rich and dynamic content, subject lines and promotional offers
• Track all campaigns and report performance on a regular basis
• Integrate social media channels into all email activity
• Adapt and customise HTML email templates according to content and brand requirements
• Develop a strong awareness of the competitive landscape and use this to formulate tactics to maintain and improve Haymarket’s position
You will possess:
• Good knowledge and experience of end-to-end management of campaigns, from briefing to copywriting, design, segmentation, testing and reporting
• Strong time management skills – you will manage a full and varied workload
• Ability to prioritise projects to create focus around activities which add most benefit
• Experience of using email broadcast software/service providers
• Proven experience in sourcing, managing and analysing data
• Possess a sharp eye for design and detail, with good copywriting and proofreading skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Competent HTML coding skills would be a benefit
• Ideally experience in the recruitment, professional services, or B2B industries
• The desire to be a great team player!
Salary: up to £25,000 Per Annum, dependent on experience.
Please click on the 'Apply now' button to send your CV and covering letter.
About Haymarket Media Group
Whether you’re looking to start a career in media or you already have first hand experience working in the media industry, why not come and join this influential media company with an outstanding history of success and a future full of growth, expans