Account Manager – Entertainment - South Bank - £30k + bens
Based in a fantastic old building similar to a loft apartment, this medium sized, independent agency has a culture that's light-hearted and informal with an irreverent spirit. Proactivity is actively encouraged and there is freedom to make a difference and put ideas into practice. To thrive here you will enjoy a fast paced, decisive and ideas-driven environment where creative thinking and innovation is encouraged and nurtured.
THE ACCOUNT MANAGER
The key features of the Account Manager role include:
- Working on three large worldwide accounts (3 of the top 30 Power Brands 2012) – comprising a technology, finance and entertainment brand
- Exposure to clever ideas, strong creative and effective strategy
- Managing the day-to-day running of projects across all brands, act as primary liaison to multiple clients who work in various locations (UK/EMEA/Worldwide) - with a focus on the B2B teams
- Managing and supporting on-going B2B eDM/eCRM programmes across multiple territories.
- Taking total ownership of specific projects – from client briefing to final delivery, attending meetings with the account team and producing Contact Reports and distributing to Client and agency teams
- Oversee creative development – from creative briefs to final execution, ensuring highest standards are maintained and timings are met.
- The role requires an understanding of the B2B marketplace and ways of working, and ideally the role technology plays in driving business change.
- Through the Line experience with a knowledge of offline/print, the digital landscape as well as an understanding of eDM, websites and Social Media channels.
- The role requires strong management of a diverse range of clients, from senior VPs to marketing executives.
- Must have a keen desire to work across different channels including social media and be an advocate of digital/SM to the clients. Opinions are desirable!
- The ideal candidate will need to be methodical, focused and driven with excellent attention to detail and a true team player
The offices are based near the South Bank and the role is paying £30k +bens plus the opportunity for an ambitious Account Manager to learn on a range of exciting accounts in a fun environment.
To apply for the Account Manager role, please click the Apply button below