Conceptual Designer (branding & digital agency)
A leading and innovative branding and digital agency is looking for a conceptual, experienced and driven Designer to join their growing and successful team.
The successful candidate will be a conceptual creative with plenty experience in the retail sector. This position will work closely with the CD in their design team to help deliver high quality brand and digital work for clients. They will be managing projects from concept to completion, translating marketing objectives into creative solutions and presenting to clients.
The main focus of this position will be to create ongoing branch campaigns for a Retail Bank(one of the UK's biggest). This agency's retail division has grown rapidly in the past couple years. They work closely with some of London's top agencies to create strong and strategic campaigns that excite and engage customers.
Skills and responsibilities:
- Working across all media, not just print.
- Develop creative solutions that prepare brands to thrive in the digital world
- Provide creative solutions that link to their strategic recommendations
- Create fresh and original design layouts and executions
- Awareness for keeping up to date with current design trends
- Organise and plan creative projects
- Works well with creative minds from other external agencies
- Mentor Junior Designers and develop their skills and knowledge
- Brief concepts to colleagues to execute
- Work with Strategists, Copywriters, Information Architects, Developers and Production Artists
to work concepts through to delivery
- Work collaboratively with a Copywriter to develop engaging concepts and big ideas for brand communications projects and retail campaigns
- Must have a strong advertising agency background and experience
- Demonstrate understanding of clients business objectives
- Present creative work to clients with clear rationale and sound structure