Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Manager (Ref No.:2/DMM/6IV)
Swire Properties is looking for an exceptional Digital Marketing Manager who will help us develop our digital marketing capabilities and build on our excellent reputation.
Reporting to the Head of Corporate Marketing, the Digital Marketing Manager will establish and maintain standards, policies, metrics and best practices across the company for best-in-class digital interaction and communication. He/ She will also oversee the development of key digital marketing tools for deployment across the company.
The successful candidate will:
• Act as a central co-ordinator between different business units, driving convergence towards a single company-wide technical marketing platform, architecture and integrated strategic development
• Drive the definition, development and delivery of an overall interactive Customer Management (CM) Strategy within the context of a wider marketing strategy
• Project manage the introduction of multiple digital customer engagement tools related to the CM strategy, including customer data warehouse architecture and collection policy, campaign management and customer analytics tools
• Act as an advocate for new digital marketing technologies and applications, researching opportunities, building business cases and engagement with stakeholders
The successful candidate will likely have the following personal profile:
• University graduate with a minimum of 7 years experience in interactive marketing, a significant proportion of which is at a supervisory or management level. Experience in property development and/or in consumer retail or other highly digitised sectors preferred (Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Digital Marketing Manager)
• Demonstrable track record at project managing large scale interactive or other digital projects involving multiple stakeholders and internal / external parties
• Additional experience with CRM-related and / or customer data management projects a definite advantage. Data literate and able to support the development of data strategies across the organisation
• Technically competent, able to evaluate from a business perspective best- in- class digital development tools and platforms and supervise technical development project teams
We are looking for someone who is:
• a creative thinker and an excellent communicator
• keenly interested in marketing and the real estate industry
• an excellent all-round marketer, who is comfortable with both digital and non-digital disciplines
• enthusiastic, proactive and flexible
If you think you fit the profile, we would love to hear from you. Write to us at email@example.com, in strictest confidence of course.