Account Handler/Client Services (Integrated Marketing Agency)
A leading Integrated agency in Covent Garden, requires an Account Handler to work on integrated campaigns and corporate communications.
They are looking for someone who is a hungry, ambitious, good solid account handler and has AD level of experience in client services. The successful candidate will be dedicated and willing to put the hours in when necessary. This role will require someone who can take a brief, build a good client relationship, but also do the day to day stuff, project managing work, proofing etc.
- Be a dependable, consistent, and detail-oriented individual that is confident in how to manage projects from start to finish within an agency
- Strong financial management skills are needed
- Fully understand the services offered by the agency to help offer clients the best solution for their communication needs
- Is proactive in managing the client to ensure next steps are being done on time and on budget
- Can mobilise the team internally to make sure everyone is aware of the job status and their responsibilities
- Be responsible for all deadlines, both internally and externally, to ensure all projects are delivered to client as planned
- Be able to communicate clearly the agreed plans and next steps in writing across all available account handling tools: contact reports, status reports, email summaries, etc…
- Be able to contribute into the development of a comprehensive brief that will become the backbone of the work they produce