Web & Analytics Executive
Very well established membership organisation with fast growing eCommerce/Web activities.
- Gather digital data requirements from team members.
- Coordinate and manage a program of reporting and insights using Webtrends, Google Analytics and other analytics tools.
- Present insights to assist team members with marketing decision-making.
- Work closely with Analysis team to contribute relevant digital insights.
- Draft and manage project plans.
- Research best practice digital customer journeys.
- Coordinate projects and testing.
- Contribute to email marketing build and send.
- Analytical and commercial, familiar with eCommerce.
- 1st rate web and analytics track record.
- Website best practice and customer journey experience.
- Experience of using Web analytics packages.
- Project Management experience.
- Analytical skills; the ability to draw actionable insights from data.
- Being extremely well organised, able to influence and a good communicator.
- Excellent communication and interpretation skills.
- Highly organised and driven.
- Comfortable multi-tasking and getting sleeves rolled up.
£30-32k + Great benefits!
Please send an up to date CV and covering note explaining your suitability today - Thanks and Good Luck!