Marketing Account Manager
- Takes a strategic approach with key agency accounts – maintaining a strong relationship, regularly updating them and discussing new and exciting opportunities and integrated campaigns.
- Mentors and monitors junior team members and ensures delegates work effectively
- Maintains financial control of accounts including forecasting, reviewing and budgeting.
- Manages the whole campaign process including taking the brief, working with the studio and analysis
- Participates in developing new business pitches
- Devises marketing campaigns that deliver tangible results
- Works closely with our creative studio and the Account Director, the primary focus of the Account Manager is to manage the day-to-day client relationship, ensuring all projects are delivered to the highest quality, on time and within budget
- Is aware and in pursuit of opportunities for account growth and new business, involving the Account Director.
- Communicates the client's goals and represent the client's interests to the team.
- Provides regular two-way communication between the client and team, to provide strong team representation and set proper client expectations.
- Has an understanding of Group’s capabilities and service, and effectively communicates all offerings to the client.
- Proven Account Management skills
- Minimum 3 years of Account/project management/sales promotion/sponsorship
- Prior experience working within a marketing or integrated agency environment
- Extremely detail oriented
- Motivated, goal oriented, persistent and a skilled negotiator
- High level of initiative and work well in a team environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction
- Able to form strong relationships with senior clients – someone who is also approachable and collaborative
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Excellent 'people skills', for working with a range of colleagues and clients
- The ability to motivate and support a team
- A confident & professional manner at all times
- A good knowledge of marketing campaign basics
If you would like to apply for this role, please begin your application by clicking on the 'Apply now' button.