|Business Type - Agency, In-house / Client-side|
|Sector - B2B|
|Specialism - Account Management, Sales & Business Development, Digital|
|Salary - £30000 to £35000 + Commission|
Business Type - Agency, In-house / Client-side
Sector - B2B
Specialism - Account Management, Sales & Business Development, Digital
Salary - £30000 to £35000 + Commission
myCME.com is Haymarket's newest global medical brand. Launched in 2010, the website is a platform for medical education. Since its launch, over 8,500 users have registered in the UK, completing on average 2,500 exams each month, there are a further 200,000 registrations worldwide. As well as the website, myCME launched an app in July 2012.
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading all sponsorship revenue across myCME.com and MIMS conferences, with the main objective of maximising revenue through core and non-core clients.
The first medical conference was launched in 2007, under the MIMS Dermatology brand, and has since then grown to four annual events covering diabetes, women's health, respiratory and dermatology. Each conference attracts over 250 delegates.
The ideal candidate:
- A self starter, this will be an autonomous role, with sole responsibility for over £500k of revenue.
- The successful candidate must be ready to lead on ensuring the budgeted revenue (and contribution) is met.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Entrepreneurial attitude with a proven track record in delivering against budgets
- Product management: All financials and day today management of both myCME.com and MIMS conferences.
- An ability to understand a market and create new ideas to maximise revenue potential
- Diplomacy – the ability to manage both external and internal relationships
- Forecasting knowledge and the ability to managea budget
About Haymarket Media Group
Whether you’re looking to start a career in media or you’re already an established player, why not come and join this influential publisher, with an outstanding history of success and a future full of growth, expansion and exciting challenges?